Dermacrine question

A

alfredm005

Awards
Should it be applied mornings after a shower regardless of when you workout? Would it give me any kind of benefit if i apply it preworkout, my workouts are first thing in the morning, or should i wait till after my workout, then shower, then apply as directed?

Thanks
Alfred

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend having at least an hour between applying dermacrine and physical activity. This is to give it time to 'soak in' before you start sweating it off. More time is preferable too, IMO, but an hour should be sufficient for significant absorption.

In your situation, I would recommend either putting more time between first rising in the morning and your workout, or apply Dermacrine after a post-workout shower.

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
I recommend having at least an hour between applying dermacrine and physical activity. This is to give it time to 'soak in' before you start sweating it off. More time is preferable too, IMO, but an hour should be sufficient for significant absorption.

In your situation, I would recommend either putting more time between first rising in the morning and your workout, or apply Dermacrine after a post-workout shower.
I think I may have asked this before, but does tight clothing like under armour or wifebeaters make the absorb into the clothing rather than into the skin?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I may have asked this before, but does tight clothing like under armour or wifebeaters make the absorb into the clothing rather than into the skin?
If it hasn't absorbed fully into the skin, then yes Dermacrine can be wicked up by tight clothing. However, unless you're putting on your underarmor immediately after you apply dermacrine, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If possible, I'd use the same rule of thumb here as for physical activity - wait at least an hour after application.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it hasn't absorbed fully into the skin, then yes Dermacrine can be wicked up by tight clothing. However, unless you're putting on your underarmor immediately after you apply dermacrine, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If possible, I'd use the same rule of thumb here as for physical activity - wait at least an hour after application.
I have to say if you are going to be hot at all, I would try and put it on as far away from that as possible. At least this is not the old formula that had a lot of emu oil so it would not breath well, I sweat like an SOB from it if I was in a hot environment. I always did it right after a shower and got ready, by the time I was getting dressed I was dry.