More Combustion???? Oh I tell the truth, click here... - AnabolicMinds.com

More Combustion???? Oh I tell the truth, click here...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

More Combustion???? Oh I tell the truth, click here...

Guys,

I didn't realize this until I was seeing the ridiculous price on Dermacrine pre-sale, but there is still Combustion in stock. Many love this stuff, I sure do, don't miss out at $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Bulk Performance Solutions Combustion (90 Capsules): Discount Combustion Supplements

Combustion (90 Capsules)

Manufactured By: Bulk Performance Solutions

Click To Enlarge
    Price: $67.95$19.99

Availability: In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

Qty:

Shipping Methods
    USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)

Powerful Thermogenic Formula

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine

Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.

This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:

Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine

This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine

Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine

This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate

The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.

If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Bumpin this for anyone who hasn't seen it... Combustion is a flat out awesome product!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I loved my run of Combustion way back when it first came out. Simple, but effective formula. Great stuff!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is pretty much the last of this version, so snatch it up while you can!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome product at an awesome price!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very good price for this product! Solid energy without the crashing.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good find
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Most other distributors are long OOS

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent product. It was my go to energy supplier and pick me up.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AWESOME, I need to hit the planet some time soon and will pick some Combustion up...
    doing my own thang!
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    AWESOME, I need to hit the planet some time soon and will pick some Combustion up...
    If I don't take it for a long time and I take just 2 caps, I am soooo sped up. It's crazy how well this stuff works. I still use other stims everyday so I know it's not a stim tolerance thing.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yeah, Combustion is potent stuff. Fortunately, sides effects are pretty much non-existent with it in my experience; no jitters, no irritability, no crash...

***NOW @ NP***
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah it is one of the few things I didn't have any missus with. My wife loves it too
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

That Crank & Piston stack looks sweet and there's only one left!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh no the last one is now gone. Keep an eye out for our upcoming fat burner Vanillean it should be a winner!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I'm stoked about Vanillean as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh no the last one is now gone. Keep an eye out for our upcoming fat burner Vanillean it should be a winner!
    Still some out there just not at NP anymore . Excited for the release of Vanillean!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yes there are some and they are only a search engine away...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Wooow.... great ingredient profile n killer deal...too bad i missed it at that price...

Is this product permanently discontinued?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Unfortunately it is due to the DMAA that was in it. I have not heard that they intend to recreate it; which to me means the new product Vanillean is something they believe will be even better than anything they could reformulate the Combustion with. However a search in your browser for BPS Combustion should pull up some places you can pick some up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Truth
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. who is telling the truth? so much conflicting advice.
    By mrgeeky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 10:24 PM
  3. READ ***The truth about usnic acid***
    By WYD02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:54 PM
  4. The Truth
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2002, 06:29 PM