Formasurge...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. How fast does the new derma dry? Didnt like the lotion lol .. thats off topic. But, i cant wait to try that formasurge!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Can't wait to see the logs on this bad boy!! BULK PIMPING IT UP!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Check them out bro! They are going on already!

4. It's double the money on Nutra right now than it is on every other site. Why?
    •   

5. Name:  tommy likey.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  21.9 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. I see the new pricing, out of stock though. I sure hope I didn't miss this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    I see the new pricing, out of stock though. I sure hope I didn't miss this.
    I believe there was a shipping error so you shouldn't have missed anything yet. I'll confirm with the big guy though and send you a pm/post here.

Edit: I was right. SonicSWOLE, you haven't missed it yet.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

I believe there was a shipping error so you shouldn't have missed anything yet. I'll confirm with the big guy though and send you a pm/post here.

Edit: I was right. SonicSWOLE, you haven't missed it yet.
    Please let us know

Also, running 500/week test e. How much a day? 100mg?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Please let us know

4 pumps ie 100 mg will be good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Please let us know

I would start at 100mg and then if you need to stay, I was taking 750mg of test and 50mg of formestane (formeron before formasurge was out). I don't think you need a lot if you do it everyday, seems to have a sort of cumulative effect after a month to six weeks, I kept needing less but the masteron could have had something to do with that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would start at 100mg and then if you need to stay, I was taking 750mg of test and 50mg of formestane (formeron before formasurge was out). I don't think you need a lot if you do it everyday, seems to have a sort of cumulative effect after a month to six weeks, I kept needing less but the masteron could have had something to do with that.
    solid advice

12. On cycle 100mg would be better in my opinion because of its anabolic effects.
    doing my own thang!

13. I have been dosing 4am/4pm pumps (total 8 /200mg a day) officially for a few days now. Almost no joint problems.
    Gaining weight and dropping fat. Excellent product.

14. Nice! Looking at this for PCT

15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I have been dosing 4am/4pm pumps (total 8 /200mg a day) officially for a few days now. Almost no joint problems.
    Gaining weight and dropping fat. Excellent product.
    Suppression can rear up at these levels so be thoughtful of that.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Could this be used in PCT after a Dermacrine run? Looking to order both products perhaps and just curious on how best to combine them?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

I forgot about that, thanx gramp's

18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I forgot about that, thanx gramp's
    Why I otta...

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Formestane is suppressive in higher doses? Did not know that!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

20. Brundel is absolutely bashing the hell out of this product on the Black Lion Research company thread here.

Is this carrier the Primordial one? I know you have dermacrine from them

21. BEEF!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Brundel is absolutely bashing the hell out of this product on the Black Lion Research company thread here.

Is this carrier the Primordial one? I know you have dermacrine from them
    He bashes any other formestane product.. lol

23. He claims this is a copy lol. Like topical formestane has never been thought of before

24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    He claims this is a copy lol. Like topical formestane has never been thought of before
    Yea i read the thread. To his defense, i have used formastanzol, CEL formestane and formeron. And formeron by far demolished the previous. Im using formasurge now at 3 pumps ed and id have to say its hangin with formeron.
  •