take derm safely with 3 women in the house

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
is this even possible guys?? lol, seriously tho i have a 9 yr old and a 9 mo old daughter plus my wife, i was reading the sticky on this and it got me paranoid, i have a derm-epi cycle planned for june. what does a guy do? anything this stuff comes into contact with,sheets, towels etc can transfer it to them or what?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be put on at night after the kids go to bed. If there is a will there is a way. I would be less concerned about your wife, DHEA is not something like teen or another transdermal steroid. I agree kids always come first though!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
It can be put on at night after the kids go to bed. If there is a will there is a way. I would be less concerned about your wife, DHEA is not something like teen or another transdermal steroid. I agree kids always come first though!
ya that should work, i usually sleep downstairs anyways, after i showered in the morning there shouldnt be any residue left over i wouldnt think? fuk man

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test base? Absolutely not!

Consider virilization of your daughter or wife or son. Do you know what virilization is? Serious question.

Elevated estrogen from excessive testosterone accelerates bone age closes growth plate. The result is stunted growth.

These are your flesh and blood. Some mistakes are from ignorance. You are no longer ignorant.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Test base? Absolutely not!

Consider virilization of your daughter or wife or son. Do you know what virilization is? Serious question.

Elevated estrogen from excessive testosterone accelerates bone age closes growth plate. The result is stunted growth.

These are your flesh and blood. Some mistakes are from ignorance. You are no longer ignorant.
lol, so theres really no way around this?? just got the fricken bottle too, sh it isnt cheap

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, so theres really no way around this?? just got the fricken bottle too, sh it isnt cheap
Sure. At the risk of the health of your children? You're their father and husband. You make the call.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
if i rubbed it on my shoulders, back at night before bed, washed my hands real good, and showered right away the next morning wouldnt there be little to no risk?? idk man, might have to bail

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
is this even possible guys?? lol, seriously tho i have a 9 yr old and a 9 mo old daughter plus my wife, i was reading the sticky on this and it got me paranoid, i have a derm-epi cycle planned for june. what does a guy do? anything this stuff comes into contact with,sheets, towels etc can transfer it to them or what?
you are just putting your kids health in jeopardy. take an oral equivalent base instead, shave the derm for later or sell it. m1d, dhea whatever you want but do it with the oral form.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
you are just putting your kids health in jeopardy. take an oral equivalent base instead, shave the derm for later or sell it. m1d, dhea whatever you want but do it with the oral form.
damnit, your right, got half a bottle of mass drops left, could just use that instead. oh well, shouldve researched it a little more, didnt realize it was that much of a risk