New announcement with some free product!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Bottles will go out in the morning guys, congrats.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

2. I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.
    Sorry bud, already picked the loggers.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Bottles will go out in the morning guys, congrats.
    just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel

just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month
    Nice!! I'm logging it too!!

Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Do you have any additional samples at this time? I am always looking to try new products! Thanks!

7. Congrats
    doing my own thang!

8. Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    Do you have any additional samples at this time? I am always looking to try new products! Thanks!
    We currently don't have samples available. However, keep your eyes open as more promotions (and free stuff!) are to come!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:25 AM
  2. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
  3. PES Next Product Announcement!!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:01 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:34 PM