New announcement with some free product!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Grats 3clipse, hope you are happy with your new company. Best of luck!

T
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

2. First night and my son said he slept like a log...I told him to just wait, the best is yet to come!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Guys lets keep the additional products to a minimum with any of the logs, a pre-workout and basics are all we like to see with the exception of an AI like Erase.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Grats 3clipse, hope you are happy with your new company. Best of luck!

T
    Thanks bud its much appreciated!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. AZMIDLYF and 808Rebel send me those addys, you arreeee the chosen ones!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    AZMIDLYF and 808Rebel send me those addys, you arreeee the chosen ones!
    WHAAT! Im stoked! Thank you man, I really appreciate it. It'll definitely go to good use. Probably jump on it right after my PCT. Thanks again!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    WHAAT! Im stoked! Thank you man, I really appreciate it. It'll definitely go to good use. Probably jump on it right after my PCT. Thanks again!

Good luck man!!!
    I am running a lot on EndoSurge too (well when mine gets here). Shouldnt be too long though.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Some great logs about to pop up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    AZMIDLYF and 808Rebel send me those addys, you arreeee the chosen ones!
    BooYaah...Thanks Josh and BPS!! I just finished running 1 1/2 bottles of ENDO so I have some time off period now but I will be putting this to good use again very soon!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Congrats guys!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. Bottles will go out in the morning guys, congrats.

12. I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.
    Sorry bud, already picked the loggers.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Bottles will go out in the morning guys, congrats.
    just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel

just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month
    Nice!! I'm logging it too!!

Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Do you have any additional samples at this time? I am always looking to try new products! Thanks!

17. Congrats
    doing my own thang!

18. Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    Do you have any additional samples at this time? I am always looking to try new products! Thanks!
    We currently don't have samples available. However, keep your eyes open as more promotions (and free stuff!) are to come!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:25 AM
  2. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:39 PM
  3. PES Next Product Announcement!!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 01:01 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:34 PM