Question on Endosurge dosage

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious if there would be any potential added benefit from running 7-8/day instead of 6/day? Obviously if 6 is working, there's no need to fix what isn't broken but would 8/day boost the effects/sides any? or would it be a waste?

Thanks.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I considered that too but more of a good thing doesn't always mean more results. The dosing seems pretty damn good from what I can tell from my run.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You could go higher if you want a dopamine surge to really kick libido into overdrive, but that would be the only benefit of going higher along with more day productivity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I considered that too but more of a good thing doesn't always mean more results. The dosing seems pretty damn good from what I can tell from my run.
i think people are gonna ask about increasing dose because of many saying they got better results with products that contain similar ingredients. for me personally i almost doubled rec dose of another divanill containing product-and i still get better results from endosurge at rec dose!

imo, bps really got it right with both endosurge and combustion!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
i think people are gonna ask about increasing dose because of many saying they got better results with products that contain similar ingredients. for me personally i almost doubled rec dose of another divanill containing product-and i still get better results from endosurge at rec dose!

imo, bps really got it right with both endosurge and combustion!
Thanks bro means a lot coming from you, you were my biggest fear when i came to combustion being a stim junkie :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro means a lot coming from you, you were my biggest fear when i came to combustion being a stim junkie :D
i don't know what your fear could have been-i always give good products their due props. hell i will be ordering even more combustion on friday!!!!

i gave my son 2 of the six bottles i ordered-he is also a big fan.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i don't know what your fear could have been-i always give good products their due props. hell i will be ordering even more combustion on friday!!!!

i gave my son 2 of the six bottles i ordered-he is also a big fan.
HAHA nice, I see you get your son into the bbing supplementation.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High praise from BigT but I have to say the EndoSurge is the best test booster I have ever used. All around I just felt better and recovered 100% from my last long cycle, that to me makes it worth every cent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
High praise from BigT but I have to say the EndoSurge is the best test booster I have ever used. All around I just felt better and recovered 100% from my last long cycle, that to me makes it worth every cent.
luv me some endosurge, but combustion is also top notch!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Endosurge having a strong future.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered two bottles, its such a good price im excited.
Nice man, you will like it. I am curious what would happen if you up to 9 per day with your second bottle. Still would be a 50 day run and I could see that being just nasty those last 20 days.