BPS Combustion vs Dead Lifts

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I first want to welcome Bulk Performance Solutions to the forum and thank you for generously sending me a trial run of Combustion.

Thursday was a bicep workout and I knew ahead of time I was working quads as well. I'm not doing much quadricep work right now as I'm trying to let my upper body catch up (strange, right?) but when I do I know it's a rough road.

It says to start with one, but I never follow directions - 2 it is! 1 scoop IsoPure, 1 scoop Dark Rage, 1tbsp sesame oil to wash it down.

If Arnold compares gettin the "pumps" to coming... then Im like a woman who can't climax. It just doesnt happen for me. But today - HUGE pump in my arms. Skin feels tight with muscle swell and its visually obvious. Slight warming sensation through the body doubled by the 100 degrees and humid.

Warm up - Reverse grip pull ups 3 sets of 20, quick stretch
Alternating machine preacher curls - 3 sets of 20
DB lower bicep curls - 25x15, 30x12, 35x8
DB hammer curls - 30x10, 35x8, 40x7
Reverse grip BB curl - 50x12, 50x10, 60x5
Cable rope curl - 110x15, 125x12, 135x9

Squats. 10 sets. At this point my arms are burnt out and still loaded. I know i have a big series here and glad to have a little extra drive.
135x12
145x10
185x10
200x8
220x8
230x6...I stopped here for a while. I felt sick, blood sugar was so low I was shaking and felt like I may throw up. Grabbed an ABB Carbo Force and threw back 50g of carbs (1/2bottle).
250x6
260x6...50g more carbs
275x4
290x4
Drop sets - 185x10, 135 to fail... I managed 9.

Friday is back and hamstrings. I'm working hamstring 2 time a week to work on more striation. Starting with dead lifts... gonna need 2 more here.
Warm up with 135x10
185x10, 185x9, 225x6, 235x3. I know Im capable of more but I have issues with weak grip in my left hand. Straps, gloves, not much better. Still decent weight when youre 158 and not fully recovered.

3 sets of pull ups to warm up, 20 reps, stretch
T Bar rows - 225x10, 225x8, 270x5
BB rows - 135x10, 155x10, 155x7
DB rows - 80x10, 90x10, 95x8
High Lat Row - 225x15, 225x12, 225x10
Seated Cable Row - 150x8, 170x8, 190x8... by this point im pretty beat but focusing on trying to tap into an energy reserve I can sense is there.
Wide Grip Pulldown - 150x10, 170x10, 170x10
Seated Rear Delt DB Fly - 35x10, 40x10, 40x7

Now for the full effect of the second dose 5-6 hours later. Unfortunately, one capsule combusted in the packaging during shipping. No matter, easily miscible in a little bit of water. Throw one capsule back and wash it down with BPS enhanced thermogenic spring water. Wow, i can feel this starting to work in my gut. I first notice that vague warming sensation and an increased attentive nature to whats going on around me.

Conclusion
BPS has successfully designed a new weapon in melting away some extra wet weight whilst providing a clean energy boost physically and mentally. I kept good attention to my workouts and immediate surroundings without any sense of jitters or apprehensiveness. It seems that it helps my natural metabolism of nutrients during workout to be used more efficiently since I NEVER get pumps... must be the Piperin.e I would like to say that there was a superficial thermogenic sensation as well, but it was also 100 degrees and damn humid.

I love stims, but I'm picky and xanthine based compounds I have a certain threshold with before it makes my head spin - this includes caffeine. Combustion is the right amount of caffeine (100mg) to give you the added go power without getting out of hand. Rauwolscine HCL (6mg) is big now... similar to Yohimbe as it comes from yohimbe but more effective and doesnt cause extracellular water retention so someone preparing for competition could use this the whole way through. 1,3 dimethylamylamine ((25mg) balances the receptors turned off by rauwolscine and I like the way 1,3 and 3,3's get me goin. And black peper extract (20% standardize to Piperine)... thanks for the pumps :biggthumpup:

As far as its ability as a fat burning agent. It's not easily to tell based on two days trial. A solid test of its lipolytic functions would require 1-2 cycles for more long term effects. I think this would be a great product to add to a stack for leaning out or even to manage wet weight during gains. And the product is at an amazing price of 19.99 how could you not think to add this to the stack? I enjoyed my rendevouz and look forward to reading up some more full cycle logs and potentially incorporating it into my own routine. Thanks again BPS, a tip of the hat to you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NICE!!! I have a bottle Im planning on running shortly. Pretty pumped now!