endorush

  1. endorush


    Orange endorush tastes like cough medicine.......that is all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Orange endorush tastes like cough medicine.......that is all
    I actually quite like!! Obviously everyone is different!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
    I actually quite like!! Obviously everyone is different!!
    For sure. it gave me a pretty good zip, but also gave me a little
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  4. i like the lime the best.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    For sure. it gave me a pretty good zip, but also gave me a little
    Out of curiosity, how much do have each time.

    I find that it only works well for me if I drink at least half the bottle prior to my workout and the rest during the workout

    (maybe I'm just a supplement pig!! or just plain high tolerance)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much do have each time.

    I find that it only works well for me if I drink at least half the bottle prior to my workout and the rest during the workout

    (maybe I'm just a supplement pig!! or just plain high tolerance)
    I just drank 4oz like the bottle directed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  7. Wow I drank 1/2 bottle and sipped the last 4oz during my workout and huge GI stress. Althought the energy was long lasting. I didn't fall a sleep until ~1:30am and I took the endorush at 3pm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Wow I drank 1/2 bottle and sipped the last 4oz during my workout and huge GI stress. Althought the energy was long lasting. I didn't fall a sleep until ~1:30am and I took the endorush at 3pm
    I only take when I train on weekends and I usually start my training aroun 9:30 / 10 am.

    So no problems sleeping...I would don that in the afternoon!!

    But also, as I said, i do have a high tolerance

  9. i love that ****
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EndoRush (12 Pack)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Endorush Is Endorush the Ultimate Energy Drink
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 07:10 PM
  3. endorush with steroids and protein/creatine
    By jay21 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
  4. Endorush..brief review
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 07:53 PM
  5. Has anyone tried Endorush
    By Sooty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in