Is BSN hype or good

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Guys i would like to know what you think of the BSN brand, what you would recomend. I would like to try some Cell Mass and Syntha but as i live in Australia it is quite dear to buy.
AZZA

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use it and formulate your own opinion of them. IMHO, Syntha-6 is a great protein formula.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Must agree that the protein is good, both syntha-6 and LPD. Also endorush is one of the strongest RTD pre-workout drinks I have ever had.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I forgot about EndoRush. That is one of the strongest RTD out on the market. I lived on that and Red Bull my last stint in the desert.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think BSN has good products actually, not all of them but there are a few that i would take regularly if i wanted to.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endorush didn't do a thing for me. I tried it at least 3 times, purchased at the gym. I'd drink the whole thing down before my workout. Never felt anything from it. I've tried the Syntra 6 samples and yes the protein is pretty good. Generally I don't like BSN products though.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Is BSN hype or good
bsn products are both hype and good.

no denying they spend a lot on marketing. and this causes some of the bashing.

but despite their ad campaigns, i feel they have good product.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys i will get some samples of Syntha to try.
AZZA

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love syntha 6. Great protein and great taste IMO. Not a big fan of their cell mass, no-xplode, or nitrix though myself.

goaussiego

goaussiego

Awards
hey azza IMHO i think syntha 6 is the best tasting protein i've tried every flavour is sick bar choc mint didn't really like that, i think cellmass is great, awesome recovery and only creatine i dont get any bloat with, even sizeon i get decent bloat and yeah these US guys complain about supplement prices but they're a joke here like 4x the price. protein isn't cost effective to import due to the wieght but cellmass is cheap as on nutraplanet and not to expensive to ship

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm still drunk...

CellMass does not cause bloat do to it being CEE.

SteveSkal

Awards
I love it, I took a stack of Nitrix, NO-Explod, and Cellmass before a trip to Cancun last year and I made some killer gains

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bsn is a decent product. they are overpriced IMO but good tasting. check it out and see waht you think

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I've had great success with N.O.-Xplode and Cell Mass. Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert taste out of this world. I've heard very good things about Endorush, but have yet to try it.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
best tasting protien powders. but the protein sources are on the inferior side. nothing beats plain old cold filtered whey isolate. More bcaa's.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
best tasting protien powders. but the protein sources are on the inferior side. nothing beats plain old cold filtered whey isolate. More bcaa's.

agreed. my body can tell when i take in cheap protein and believe me it knows!

I get such stomach problems off syntrax and i break out in red little dots. never the less, the few times i tried it (cause i got free samples) it tasted pretty good.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
My experience:

NO Xplode: LOVED IT, the first few tubs I went through, but then it kinda lost it's effect, even when cycled properly.

Cell Mass: Good recovery, no bloat, great taste, etc.

Syntha 6: Great taste, but in terms of quality and bang for the $ better stuff out there.

Lean Dessert: See above

Axis HT: Garbage. Period.

AtroPhex: Seemed like a decent fat burner, good energy off this, but honestly I only did like a 2 week left-over supply a friend gave me. Way better stuff out there, so I have heard.

Nitrix: never done, heard mixed reviews on this, really mixed. :dance:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
My experience:

NO Xplode: LOVED IT, the first few tubs I went through, but then it kinda lost it's effect, even when cycled properly.

Cell Mass: Good recovery, no bloat, great taste, etc.

Syntha 6: Great taste, but in terms of quality and bang for the $ better stuff out there.

Lean Dessert: See above

Axis HT: Garbage. Period.

AtroPhex: Seemed like a decent fat burner, good energy off this, but honestly I only did like a 2 week left-over supply a friend gave me. Way better stuff out there, so I have heard.

Nitrix: never done, heard mixed reviews on this, really mixed. :dance:
i agree wholeheartedly with your post. never tried lean dessert or nitrix. never wanted to. NO explode was good the first few tubs but then it began to fail me.

if i were you, i'd go with ON protein and VPX NO shotgun. nice products.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
i agree wholeheartedly with your post. never tried lean dessert or nitrix. never wanted to. NO explode was good the first few tubs but then it began to fail me.

if i were you, i'd go with ON protein and VPX NO shotgun. nice products.
You are a mind reader bro! TonySmiles currently uses NO Shotgun and ON Whey, and I am not kidding! :dance: