So How Do I Get A Sample?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear of guys asking for a sample and getting a whle box of samples to try out so they know what products they like and what flavors they want. Any BSN reps here?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
post the last 69 logs you have made, send original birth certificate with 2 copies, passport, and death certificate :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And bodily fluid samples!

I'd like to try out atrophex. I'm pondering picking it up during this sale.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just an fyi......i you order any BSN product from nutraplanet sale this month you will get free BSN samples while supplies last - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bsn/91718-10-discount-all.html

if you have a particular product you would like to sample i would request it in the comment box prior to check-out.
if they have it you should get it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't i just pm hank and say "hank, can you make sure this gets on my order?"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I hear of guys asking for a sample and getting a whle box of samples to try out so they know what products they like and what flavors they want. Any BSN reps here?
I have not seen any BSN reps yet, but on an unrelated note your avi is damn funny.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen any BSN reps yet, but on an unrelated note your avi is damn funny.
rumor is bsn might be looking to bring on some new reps here......pmiller seems like a perfect fit!

myth....is that you when you were younger in your avy?

easy.....only flavor i carry is styrofoam flavor.