Cell mass question

sizzzle9

Awards
would it be more beneficial to take half of a scoop of cellmass before my workout and the other half right before my workout is done? or should i just take the entire scoop after?

I heard it is more beneficial to take a mono creatine once in the mornin then once pre/after workout... is that right?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would it be more beneficial to take half of a scoop of cellmass before my workout and the other half right before my workout is done? or should i just take the entire scoop after?

I heard it is more beneficial to take a mono creatine once in the mornin then once pre/after workout... is that right?
I always sip my creatine/glutamine/carb mix Intra-Workout rather than after - good for recovery/fuel your workout

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

take it before bed time

sizzzle9

Awards
wut does taking it before bedtime do for ya? just repair?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's what cellmass is intended for, growth and repair. You grow the most when you are resting, so drinking it right after you work out, and then prior to bed seems to work the best for me.

If you wanted a product with creatine in it for prior to the gym, BSN's N.O. Xplode or some other pre-workout creatine formula would be a better option.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
take it during. try that. everyones bodies are different. i would say try it all out, however, during the WO works best for me