BSN Products

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I love atrophex and endo rush. Atrophex is an amazing weightloss supplement, the appetite suppression is amazing at how long it lasts. Endorush is also an awesome product, gets you very clean energy, def a push to the next level. I also enjoy yalls new product dessert, every flavor i have tried is awesome.

welcome BSN. keep producing badass products!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the Endorush bro, also NO Xplode. 1st pre workout sup I tried and still love it.

snapps

Awards
so what up with the new BSN product(the new one that is on the adds,i dont recall the name)?what kind of product is it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
these are all the products:
atrophex
axis-ht
cellmass
cheaters
endorush
lean dessert
nitrix
NO-xplode
syntha-6
thermonex
true mass

snapps

Awards
these are all the products:
atrophex
axis-ht
cellmass
cheaters
endorush
lean dessert
nitrix
NO-xplode
syntha-6
thermonex
true mass
what about NCG-CR? it's new. has not came out. i have seen it in BB mags.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the Endorush bro, also NO Xplode. 1st pre workout sup I tried and still love it.
like the endorush too - give's me the 'dry' sweats though

NO Xplode is out dated and over-priced - only my opinion though

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
like the endorush too - give's me the 'dry' sweats though

NO Xplode is out dated and over-priced - only my opinion though
True on over priced and out dated.

Just back when I first started lifting I wasn't sure on everything yet so you know why I ended up with that lol.

Still love it tho.. if it were cheaper I'd still get it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True on over priced and out dated.

Just back when I first started lifting I wasn't sure on everything yet so you know why I ended up with that lol.

Still love it tho.. if it were cheaper I'd still get it.

It was mine first too when I was into cardio - it's a bit like getting your first bj - you never forget the feeling :drunk:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i never used any no xplode other than samples. i have always been the more super pump guy of the powders. i heard no xplode you get adapted to, with superpump i never had to worry about it

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never used any no xplode other than samples. i have always been the more super pump guy of the powders. i heard no xplode you get adapted to, with superpump i never had to worry about it
word to Gaspari - I felt immediate effects from one SizeOn sample

believe it or not, Nano Vapour's not too bad either - but my favourite preWO Supps got to be PSlin with RPM

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
word to Gaspari - I felt immediate effects from one SizeOn sample

believe it or not, Nano Vapour's not too bad either - but my favourite preWO Supps got to be PSlin with RPM
RPM my boy thats how its done.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RPM my boy thats how its done.
How to sweat like a Scout Master at a Jamboree!

Should probably save it for the App. Pharm site.

BSN - Synthe-6 - the best tasting protein on the market - I have used it for night-time supplementation - cookies and cream mixed with non-fat Greek yoghurt is the bomb:welcome:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here know what is actually going to be in the NGC-CR? I mean, is it going to be a PH, or are we gonna get another Gaspari Halodrol liquigels?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here know what is actually going to be in the NGC-CR? I mean, is it going to be a PH, or are we gonna get another Gaspari Halodrol liquigels?
well since PH's were banned in jan 2005 i doubt it will be one. most likely a pre cursor or sorts

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tex, we have a bunch of Orange Endorush that's going June08. If you have any from the same batch, pending your store's policy you can probably start marking them down late next week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tex, we have a bunch of Orange Endorush that's going June08. If you have any from the same batch, pending your store's policy you can probably start marking them down late next week.
nice...ya ill take a look today. we sell out of ours like crazy

SteveSkal

Awards
NO-Xplode still give me crazy energy, I still use it.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have some Atrophex samples that I will be using up during the next couple of weeks.

I'm with you on Syntha-6. I also enjoy N.O.-Xplode, Lean Dessert and Cell Mass. Have yet to try Nitrix, True Mass, and Endorush.