Welcome BSN to Anabolicminds!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I really need to introduce this company but Anabolicminds would like to welcome BSN to the AM team. Here is a bit of info about them if you have been living in a hole the last 7 years and be on the lookout for BSN's OCC bike which will be aired April 24th on TLC!!

BSN Mission Statement

Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. (BSN) was created in order to provide the most unique and effective products scientifically engineered to enhance your physique, physical performance, and well being. Founded in 2001, BSN has become a global leader in sports nutrition with its precise dedication for creating dynamic, cutting edge, and result-producing products which are sure to inspire each person to exceed their true potential and greatness that lies within.

BSN is steadfast in its commitment to setting new standards in product development with complete dedication to one very important principle: innovation … never duplication! It is for this reason that BSN has some of the best selling and most sought after supplements in the world like: NITRIX®, CELLMASS®, ENDORUSH®, SYNTHA-6, ATRO-PHEX® and of course, the product that wrote the book on pre-training energy and performance ignition – the one and only N.O.-XPLODE™!

Unite with BSN and Finish First!

:clap2:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

MB

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome guys! Nice to have you along!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Me!

JK I wish, Welcome to AM guys!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor has it...they are looking for a few good members :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Welcome BSN. Thats awesome OCC is making them a bike. As you can tell from the name Im a fan :D.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Welcome BSN. Thats awesome OCC is making them a bike. As you can tell from the name Im a fan :D.
So thats what your name means... I just thought you were a fan of the O.C. that use to be on fox.

JK

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Naw not Orange County California, I am in fact a dude lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why doesn't anyone spell out words anymore?. What does OCC stand for?. Is it Orange County Choppers?. That show where they build motorcycles?.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
welcome bsn. Explains the Syntha 6 samples in my last NP order, hehe.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't anyone spell out words anymore?. What does OCC stand for?. Is it Orange County Choppers?. That show where they build motorcycles?.
Yea thats it. I use to be a huge fan of the show.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome BSN good to have you aboard

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
...Welcome BSN. Great to have you on board.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WElcome BSN!
Syntha tastes awesome, that is all .

And back to the side discussion, It's funny you should mention OCC's name, because just yesterday I realized I didn't know what it was. I was going to find an old thread where people explained where their names came from and hopefully get a few replies (Like Steveoph comes from Steveo, except that was already taken on gmail so I added my last 2 initials lol)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AnabolicMinds!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
WElcome BSN!

And back to the side discussion, It's funny you should mention OCC's name, because just yesterday I realized I didn't know what it was. I was going to find an old thread where people explained where their names came from and hopefully get a few replies (Like Steveoph comes from Steveo, except that was already taken on gmail so I added my last 2 initials lol)
Actually its Off Colored Commentator Fan 023. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hope your product gives me the results Ronnie Coleman is getting! Your line-up really seems to promote the beauty of natural bodybuilding! ;)

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
This is great news! Welcome to the forum BSN! Interesting timing, as Im just beginning week2 of pretending to be Julien Greaux next week using a BSN stack :)

Gained ~5 lbs so far the past 2 weeks!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
welcome BSN.

just wanna say that i love your Syntha-6. I have 3 bottles of it right now. I rep that "The League" t-shirt all the time.

and if you are looking for a few good members, i'm raising my hand.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I got some samples of Syntha-6 in my last NP order - all of them strawberry ... tasted great, IMO

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the fray, enjoy the ride.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Nice Its great BSN is here, will ronnie be coming on??

WELCOMES :drunk:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
WElcome BSN!

oh i thought the ph stood for pro hormone:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up BSN just wanted to stop by and say welcome.:welcome::drunk:

Jdub

Awards
Welcome to the boards BSN! Its nice to see some of the bigger companies join the internet force!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the boards BSN! Its nice to see some of the bigger companies join the internet force!
Yeah, next is Muscle-Tech.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Jdub

Awards
Funny thing is, is that i saw the strap on sale for $20 and i actually thought about buying it.............

LOL

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is, is that i saw the strap on sale for $20 and i actually thought about buying it.............

LOL
Good thing you didn't, you don't want to be too strong!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
hahaha! The Strap.

mtxltd

Awards
Welcome guys

...If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there