Have you tried Microdrol?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to hear from guys who have tried Microdrol. What was your experience? How did you dose it and how long did you run it?

Also if you want any assistance building a cycle let me know. I'm willing to help even with things like diet and training. Let's hear it guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet, but that needs to change. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it shall for you my friend. Shoot me your addy. Seriously I owe ya anyways and I have a bottle that says Trauma on it... :)
You're too kind, sir! :D

I have something for you as well. PM coming.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about picking one up. Never ran SD before but if i do this will be the one.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just the ability to lower dose is gold.

Gygas21

Awards
Just got off my cycle of microdrol not long ago. I ran it for right at 4 or 5 weeks and gained a solid 12 pounds. Just make sure you have your PCT and support supps all lined out as I was getting sore nipples. I got off and started PCT when I felt this in fear of getting gyno. But overall, its a very very good product!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got off my cycle of microdrol not long ago. I ran it for right at 4 or 5 weeks and gained a solid 12 pounds. Just make sure you have your PCT and support supps all lined out as I was getting sore nipples. I got off and started PCT when I felt this in fear of getting gyno. But overall, its a very very good product!
Good stuff, exactly the feedback I'm looking for.

How did you dose it over that 4-5 weeks?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the BOGO offer. Would this stack good with the PP Tren LV or AMS Liquidrone UTT?
Those would both be very powerful stacks. So you would want to be experienced. Blood pressure spikes could be a side effect. But it would be a fun ass cycle (in the gym).

island1

Awards
Those would both be very powerful stacks. So you would want to be experienced. Blood pressure spikes could be a side effect. But it would be a fun ass cycle (in the gym).
I didn't think of the BP issue. Maybe microdrol and epi or just microdrol alone. I still like the Buy One Get One FREE!! (or even half price).

Gygas21

Awards
Good stuff, exactly the feedback I'm looking for.

How did you dose it over that 4-5 weeks?
I dosed exactly how the bottle read. 5ml (which was at 10am for me), then another dose of 5ml (8 hrs. after the first). Under the tounge about 10 secs. Had a cinnamon flavor to it. But again, LOVED this product and highly recommend it! Just take your support supps!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think of the BP issue. Maybe microdrol and epi or just microdrol alone. I still like the Buy One Get One FREE!! (or even half price).
I actually think Microdrol and 4-AD would be a good stack. Or another non-methyl. But then again some guys do stack phera with superdrol so it's really up to the user...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed exactly how the bottle read. 5ml (which was at 10am for me), then another dose of 5ml (8 hrs. after the first). Under the tounge about 10 secs. Had a cinnamon flavor to it. But again, LOVED this product and highly recommend it! Just take your support supps!!
Cool. A lot of people think you have to dose this compound higher which isnt true imho.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I am curious where this sale is going to be.

I have 2 bottles and so many cycles r running through my head right now. Extending 2 bottles out to 4 cycles by low dosing it and stacking it with something else. I really like the phera and Microdrol stack idea. At something like 2ml of Microdrol around my workout and 30mg of phera spread out the day.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When and where?
It will eventually be on the Bradley Asgard website. But I'm still thinking about the deal.

I know I am curious where this sale is going to be.

I have 2 bottles and so many cycles r running through my head right now. Extending 2 bottles out to 4 cycles by low dosing it and stacking it with something else. I really like the phera and Microdrol stack idea. At something like 2ml of Microdrol around my workout and 30mg of phera spread out the day.
Would be a very strong stack. The phera+sd stack has always been popular. Harsh but popular.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i dosed this stuff @ 5mg a day and it wrked just as well as if I was taking 20mg

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If/when this goes on sale with BOGO or anything please let us know. Been dying to try this, haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If/when this goes on sale with BOGO or anything please let us know. Been dying to try this, haven't been able to find it anywhere.
We are creating a discount code. Once it's done I'll post it up. Price with the discount will be $25. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are creating a discount code. Once it's done I'll post it up. Price with the discount will be $25. :)
Very nice I picked some up when it was buy 1 get 1 free for $40 the day before the place got raided :1244: lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hopefully I'll try this as I shift from my current cut into a lean bulk before maybe starting precontest cut. Contest would be in june, so I figure i'm doing a 6-8 week cut now, a 4-6 week lean bulk/recomp then 12 weeks for precontest

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully I'll try this as I shift from my current cut into a lean bulk before maybe starting precontest cut. Contest would be in june, so I figure i'm doing a 6-8 week cut now, a 4-6 week lean bulk/recomp then 12 weeks for precontest
You should have it in about 2 weeks from now or sooner. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dreading doing a true technical measured precontest diet. But if I just look good for summer I suppose thats enough :D

POTR33

POTR33

Awards
Royd,

I've run 3 very successful SD cycles over the past 3 years. Honestly, how does Microdrol compare? Cheers!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dreading doing a true technical measured precontest diet. But if I just look good for summer I suppose thats enough :D
Dont forget to count the alcohol calories. That's what I seem to just think is a free calorie. lol

Royd,

I've run 3 very successful SD cycles over the past 3 years. Honestly, how does Microdrol compare? Cheers!
Well this sale will be your chance to try it out. :) But honestly the delivery system is better which enables you to use a lower dose which mitigates the sides to some degree (obviously depending on the individuals sensitivity to certain sides).

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Feedback

Hey Royd this is what I get when I use the code.

Grand Total $34.99
Subtotal $59.99
Discount (Mi32#Drol) -$25.00

Don't get me wrong $35 is a decent price but with S&H it's a little higher.

I just thought the original add said...

Microdrol on Sale! Only $25.00!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject line says it all. Use the following coupon code at checkout (copy/paste). Limit one per customer:

Mi32#Drol

Only available at the Bradley Asgard Store.

Kind of makes ya think that the product well be $25

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Royd this is what I get when I use the code.

Grand Total $34.99
Subtotal $59.99
Discount (Mi32#Drol) -$25.00

Don't get me wrong $35 is a decent price but with S&H it's a little higher.

I just thought the original add said...

Microdrol on Sale! Only $25.00!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject line says it all. Use the following coupon code at checkout (copy/paste). Limit one per customer:

Mi32#Drol

Only available at the Bradley Asgard Store.

Kind of makes ya think that the product well be $25
Yes we are still working on fixing this. It will be 25 bucks and shipping WILL come down. I promise you guys. Be patient. Thanks

royd can you PM me. I have a question
Coming...

k24civic

Awards
Last night I set up my order only to realize I didnt have my card on me, then when I tried tonight the discount said it was applied but it was no longer showing up...Is this still going?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night I set up my order only to realize I didnt have my card on me, then when I tried tonight the discount said it was applied but it was no longer showing up...Is this still going?
Make sure you are putting the code in the "gift certificate" redemption box. It is in the first view of the shopping cart. And it is currently working correct.

k24civic

Awards
when I enter the coupon it says that it was accepted but them the price stays the same. Will it only show the discount after I enter my information? The night before as soon as I hit apply it was showing the discount