Microdrol Question

fatherenis

Awards
Hey Guys, I'm new here and I have a question I hope one of you seasoned veterans can help me with.

I recently applied for life insurance and as such had to get blood work ran. I just got a call today saying that I was denied the insurance policy because I have elevated liver functions. When I got this blood test taken I was taking no-explode, cellmass, animal pak and stak and protein. I also felt like I was getting a cold a few days prior to the test so I had been megadosing on vitamin C. I think this might have influenced the test but I don't know so I'm going to see a Dr. this coming week.

Anyway a week after the test I started a cycle of microdrol this is my first prohormone cycle but now that I got this call from the insurance company I'm wondering if I should cut the cycle short and just wait to see what happens when I go to the Dr. The problem is I've only been on the cycle for 11 days. I've already gained 5 lbs and had some crazy strength gains. I'm taking 1000mgs of milk thistle a day plus whats in the animal paks and have discontinued the use of cell mass and no-explode right now. I have PCT on hand any advice would be greatly appreciated. What should I do?

thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man, I'd say stop the cycle and ensure you have no liver issues. It's hard to say how high your liver enzymes were but I would consult with a doctor first. You can always pick up the cycle at a later date once you have a clean bill of health.

fatherenis

Awards
Hey Royd, I ended up finding out that the enzymes are back to normal. I stopped the Cycle after 11 days in and wanted to get back on. Should I run a short 20 day cycle to finish my bottle. Or get a new one a do the cycle longer?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even with only 20 days you can have a pretty good cycle. It's really up to you how long you want to cycle.

fatherenis

Awards
K cool man. I think I'm gonna get back on right away. You don't think it's too soon do you?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Assuming you have been cleared as healthy then no go for it. Let us know how it turns out as well.