Advice on Microdrol

karmasutures

karmasutures

Awards
I just purchased and received 2 bottles and let me tell you, the package and look of the product is very classy.
Regarding dosage, reading the documentation what I'm understanding is that it is 2ml twice a day 8hrs appart (4ml a day) and this is done for a duration of 8 weeks (2 bottles)
Am I understanding correctly?
Also, regarding PCT, I would like to stay over the counter, so was thinking of either cycle assist/pct assist or cycle support/post cycle support, any thoughts? or would you go a different route with this product.
Thanks for any help and advice you can give me, I really appreciate it.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I used 2mls a day 5mg thats all and I had good results by 2wks and very little sides if any pct a breeze kept dam near everything u dont need alot this stuff is strong.

karmasutures

karmasutures

Awards
So, nobody else came to the rescue, I decided to stick to the recommended dosage as printed in the package and cycle assist/pct assist with tamoxifen citrate for good measure.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, nobody else came to the rescue, I decided to stick to the recommended dosage as printed in the package and cycle assist/pct assist with tamoxifen citrate for good measure.
Hey you I saw you were asking about 8 weeks, I would NOT go that long on any methyl, especially superdrol. I am on this right now and liking it I am sticking with the rec dosage as well of 10ml but only going 3 or 4 weeks.

I am glad you got Nolva, this stuff is too strong for OTC IMO.

karmasutures

karmasutures

Awards
Thanks, that is the kind of advice I needed.

T

Torhment

Awards
Im really interested in this it would be my first cycle would this be good to start out on or should i look for something els I read the cycle that Russianstar did and his resulets were very impressive but for a first time user of anything like this would it be ok to start with something like this im just looking for guidence really.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't use this for your first cycle. It's very strong.... Superdrol is not a good first cycle. Halovar or Bold are though.