Microdol Bottle

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BA just got some Microdrol on a trade and the bottle came in today. Glass Bottle! Sick! Really love it and how it looks..... may be a little more tempting to hold on to than I thought.

Any thougths on the shelf life of this stuff?

-Grambo

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Grambo, should be the same as any other methasterone compound out there (2 years at least).

We actually went with the glass bottle b/c of the old school look. Glad you like it. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Grambo, should be the same as any other methasterone compound out there (2 years at least).

We actually went with the glass bottle b/c of the old school look. Glad you like it. :)
Nice. I'll have to pick one up for a later date.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

can the life be extended if freeze ?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can I increase is life spam ? Order a couple of liquid PH (4) was thinking about 1 cycle a year.
Honestly I feel like the lifespan is going to be very long. Best is just keep it in a cool dark place and should have a very long lifespan.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo nailed it. You have at least 2 years before you even have anything to worry about. Even longer in reality.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know of any European suppliers of Microdrol? I haven't found an e-tailer so far :(

//CC

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be ok to refrigerate microdrol? If so, do you think that refrigeration would significantly increase its shelf life? :think:
You probably could but I don't see a reason too. Like stated the shelf life as is, is about 2 years but really more than that. Drugs take a long time to really become ineffective. With freezing or refigeration you could get moisture. Something you don't want!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff really is great. It's unfortunate what is going on right now. I should have picked up more of it earlier.

HappyHermit

Awards
This is a great product! I love the fact that I can take it right before and after workout to almost instantly spike my blood levels of this compound just when I need it the most.

Torhment

Awards
so is this product effected by the ban also im new to this so idk what is being baned and what wont be.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this but did you guys stop producing this?