Welcome Bradley Asgard to AM!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Bradley Asgard to Anabolicminds.com. HEre is a little bit about them:

Bradley Asgard

Unique Deliveries Backed by Science

Consumer Safety: Bradley Asgard relies on a team of biochemists and supplement experts to formulate all of our products. Innovation: Bradley Asgard releases proven compounds to aid your training regimen. Our bodybuilding products are based on extensive research by well-respected experts. Quality: Bradley Asgard is rapidly earning the reputation of a quality provider of supplements. We personally source and test all of our own raw materials to ensure the most efficient products possible. At Bradley Asgard, we have positioned ourselves for the future. We have developed a solid base of loyal customers who value the results of our products and will continue to be satisfied with future product innovations.

Bradley Asgard

Please give them a warm welcome!

:clap2:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WELCOME!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm.......Verrry Interesting........Welcome.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, nice to have you. Microdrol looks interesting.

-Tex
Team APPNUT

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep your liquid s-drol looks very very intriguing

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can a rep tell me if you swallow the liquid or is it sublingual i couldnt' tell from the directions. also does it have a flavor?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral, if you read it carefully, not sublingually. And yes it is artificially flavoured and sweetened.

... oh wait, did he mean a BA rep? :D
that's ok steve i'll take any answer. hey do you happen to know the flavor? I need to pick me up a bottle i think

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
welcome to am and deff.going to look in to getting some of the Microdrol.looks good for my fall bulk cycle.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, You know I had a thread about your microdrol awhile back, this would be interesting to actually be able to go in depth about now that your here lol.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Welcome from russia

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was aperson to ask questions to lol

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Welcome

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, where is the rep? Or the owner? Or something, I am confused?

What is the user name/s of the rep/reps

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's ok steve i'll take any answer. hey do you happen to know the flavor? I need to pick me up a bottle i think
It's minty.

Whats up guys, You know I had a thread about your microdrol awhile back, this would be interesting to actually be able to go in depth about now that your here lol.
Honestly, where is the rep? Or the owner? Or something, I am confused?

What is the user name/s of the rep/reps
I'm so sorry guys. I'm initially helping the launch of Bradley Asgard. I was actually on vacation when Kosmo launched the forum and that was my fault I was not here to take questions.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Keep an eye out I want to get some tester logs to give AM some more feedback.

There are a couple logs going on other forums. We have a few other products coming out soon so keep an eye out. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm so sorry guys. I'm initially helping the launch of Bradley Asgard. I was actually on vacation when Kosmo launched the forum and that was my fault I was not here to take questions.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Keep an eye out I want to get some tester logs to give AM some more feedback.

There are a couple logs going on other forums. We have a few other products coming out soon so keep an eye out. ;)
I am interested in what kind of new products they have coming out. Any hints? bwahah

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, Guys!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, well I can say the liquid delivery system will be the basis of all their compounds.
Nice. the new liquid deliveries are becoming quite big. Well guess thats a hint, if not a very vague one lol.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice. the new liquid deliveries are becoming quite big. Well guess thats a hint, if not a very vague one lol.
Where are they big please? I would like to know more.

I would really like to see some unbiased info on this type of product or a few logs from some people with some actual ph/ds/aas and training experience willing to give it an honest run and keep a record of it with nothing to gain from the company.

And NO, Im not hinting, Im not asking, volunteering or trying to get free stuff, I dont want to run a log of it, although I am intrigued by what Ive read so far.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah liquid was very big before the ban and nice to see a come back vpx ids etc had full lines of all liquid and they were some of the best out there

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would really like to see some unbiased info on this type of product or a few logs from some people with some actual ph/ds/aas and training experience willing to give it an honest run and keep a record of it with nothing to gain from the company.

And NO, Im not hinting, Im not asking, volunteering or trying to get free stuff, I dont want to run a log of it, although I am intrigued by what Ive read so far.
I agree and this is always the type of feedback I'm looking for. At the same time we usually just have to wait for someone to buy and log it to make it completely unbiased.

Either way for those interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/130317-microdrol-bradley-asgard.html#post2044193

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You might have better luck in the archives as i stated above liquid delivery was HUGE preban so was transdermal. It's just now started to make a comeback so you might not see too manylogs on new liquids yet