rebound reloaded

rkretz

Awards
Will you have rebound reloaded available soon and if so when? Was going to place a order with the blowout you are having with designer and wanted to put it all together to save on shipping

BS Nutrition

Awards
Its still not yet in. It was shipped the other day so I think most people are still waiting. I wish I had it, cause I would run the special on it also! Maybe I will run a special when it comes in (hint).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its still not yet in. It was shipped the other day so I think most people are still waiting. I wish I had it, cause I would run the special on it also! Maybe I will run a special when it comes in (hint).
BS, here's the dilly-o. You should run the complete PCT packaged deal. I know you were planning on doing the AE2/Powerfull thing. So why not do an AE2/Powerfull/RR PCT combo? Call it the No BS PCT..lol..Maybe not that, but it's a thought.

BS Nutrition

Awards
Man you love that powerfull **** dont you, haha. I love the idea! I was hoping to get the USP in but no such luck. No worries though, it will happen.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you love that powerfull **** dont you, haha. I love the idea! I was hoping to get the USP in but no such luck. No worries though, it will happen.
Haha..Yeah, pretty much. That's unfortunate about the USP, but I'm confident you will get something done. I swear they should make me a rep though!.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yup - I've been pimping Powerfull longer than Joe Dirt has been a member.
:thumbsup:

I think it and Reloaded will be the shizzle for PCT. I'ma give it a try.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
So when will the RR be available? Placed one order only to cancel it when no RR in stock. waited saw it on the web site so reordered and now have been waiting 2 weeks.

Be nice to get an update sometime

raptor2003

Awards
ya any ETA on the rebound reloaded? been a while now...

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Finally got an answer to my email.

I finally got an answer from designer.

Reloaded will be shipped the end of Aug. Again, I appologize for the delay. Let me know what you want me to do with your order.

Thanks again,
Mike

So it looks like it will be over a month from the time of the order till the potential shipping date.

Had to cancel as I'm wanting to start an NHA cycle way before then.

Too bad..hope they do better with other peopls orders.

BS Nutrition

Awards
Sorry about the delay on the responses. Reloaded will be shipped end of Aug. I know its been a while, lots of people are looking for it. I appologize for the wait to those who ordered. I had been having some email issues, but all should be ok now. Thanks guys!