I Want To Compete In 15 Months Out

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Want To Compete At The Top Of The Light Heavy Wieght Class 190s Bc Im 5'11

What Weight Do U Guys think a I Need To Bulk as an Ecto To Before I Start To Cut?

DATE OF FIRST SHOW -11/2009

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I Want To Compete At The Top Of The Light Heavy Wieght Class 190s Bc Im Tall.

What Weight Do U Guys think a I Need To Bulk as an Ecto To Before I Start To Cut?
Whats tall to you?
How much you weigh now?
Estimated BF%
Do you feel your portions are right?
Do you have time and dedication?
Have you researched show prep at all?
There alot to consider.

If youre hell bent on being a SHOW TIME/SHREDDED 190, consider that too. Or just do what you can and keep doing shows, eventually youll hit the weight class you want.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats tall to you? 5'11
How much you weigh now? amazingly 220
Estimated BF% im not sure, but i can still see the outline of my abs
Do you feel your portions are right? arms/delts need to come up and my sys in my back, my right lat is BIGGER
Do you have time and dedication? yea
Have you researched show prep at all? no, but i need to start
There alot to consider.

If youre hell bent on being a SHOW TIME/SHREDDED 190, consider that too. Or just do what you can and keep doing shows, eventually youll hit the weight class you want.

in mind i have 12 months left to bulk. my goal was 230 then start to cut, but now im 220, i should be close 230 by end of summer.

now im thinking why not 30pds.. is 30pds in 12months doable or am i dreaming.. i want to run 2 cycles within those 12 months
12m=30pd
6m=15pd
3m=7.5pd
45d=3.75pd
22d=1.9pds

so now that i have done the math, its looks like its 2pds a month for 12months..
** i avg about 2pds a month, im happy with my 2pd bc im an etco

i want run havoc, maybe solo,then TEST C or E depending on my knowledge

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont expect to gain 30pds of pure muscle

why would you bulk up 50/50? it makes competitions SOOO much more harder.

To be honest, I just personally dont think you have what it takes to compete. Thats just my opinion though you havent really fully grasped most of the diet/training it really takes. If you put on 30 pounds and half or so is fat, (which is likely and with the use of juice, your going to have to cut) Do you have what it takes to cut? Bulking is easy, try cutting when preserving mass, thats the main goal of competition cuts and you need to go under 5% body fat which is HARD.

I just dont think you have enough determination for it as you say it but I highly doubt youll do it/do it well. It could happen in the future, I just think you should hold off on it for now as competitions arent about size dude. Not all of them at least.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like ur honestly.. bulking is hard bc im a etco. .i have a year to gain 30pds.. i know when u gain muscle u also gain fat. i was shooting for 20/10 or 25/5 depending if i clean up my diet. which i will polly will after summer..ice cream and pizza yeah..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
water weight is also cut dude. The reason why I said you arent ready for competition is that you dont know these things. Someone who is off season at say 240 pounds semi lean usually goes in at like 195 depending on their body fat. You forget that you have to so called "dry" yourself out, water weight, fat all the goods.

If im not mistaken you have to basically get down your body fat to the point where your left with a small amount of internal fat. Lets assume you were a lean 14% on bulk. 14x2 is the usual rule of thumb for body fat calculations which is 24 pounds but theres so much more than just 24 pounds. Even as 210 pounds contest weight, thats a BIG dude man.

BTW 30 pounds is a LOT of weight. 15 pounds is a LOT of weight. Get your diet/training in order. It's not size that matters it's conditioning and proportion.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking::

16wk-clean up diet
12wk-start diet-start cardio

* i was thinking No carbs for 12wks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking::

16wk-clean up diet
12wk-start diet-start cardio

* i was thinking No carbs for 12wks
HA kiss that muscle good bye for me. No carbs for 12 weeks? 1st thats damn near impossible.
2nd youll be a tired cry baby and irretable.

now, are you the guy with your last name on your back in the pics you posted awhile ago? if sooo....

I think you need to bulk hard and clean. Im talking eating 8 times a day, first 6 protein and carbs every meal, 2 serv fruit in there. and last 2 meals all protein. 40gP/180C every meal...at least.

You got some work ahead, if you post newer pics it would help.
Remember, its not about weight, its about portion and fullness. you go no carbs for that long and try to load pre show, youll bloat like a fat mess no matter how depleted you are.

You also have to decide if youre goin to try and compete natty or open. This is becasue you diet 2 completly different ways for each.

I would recomend hitting up MD and the contest prep section to start learning.

ITs a tough fukcin road, if you got the drive do it. but do it right. Start learning. You dont wanna put in all this work and time and money to get up there looking flat and sad.

Goodluck. any Q's i can try to help out.

Peace.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea those were my pics... go to myspace.com/h5llidae

1- i dont wat type of diet im going to do.
2-what does my diet have to do with natty or open, i belive im doing the lightheavy for novice
3- im thinking after 2 cycle i should well over 240 and ready to cut.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i met with a female BB and she gave me great advice..

1-no more junk food
2-clean bulk for 52 weeks and one cheat day
3- 3xBW for carbs
4-

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i met with a female BB and she gave me great advice..

1-no more junk food
2-clean bulk for 52 weeks and one cheat day
3- 3xBW for carbs
4-
what works for women don't have to work for men. bulk wise it would be okay, cut wise rule 3 may or may not be.

It takes dedication to get down to contest weight. conditioning is very important and if your big, if your not conditioned and portioned properly you'll get owned.

Have you ever done a cut to begin with? Dont expect to keep all your muscle dude. 2 cycles and a proper cut diet doesn't seem like enough time for you. And PS if your doing natural shows im sure they test. If not their not really "natural" as 2 cycles will disqualify you from being natural. A polygraph is administered and I believe a piss test as well. Why would you compete on roids anyhow in natural competitions? Its like cheating in the special olympics dude... seriously. Wait a few more years. You learn first before you hit a show. You dont humiliate yourself to learn. If you want to learn, Hire a personal trainer who has experience with competition to work with your poses, diet and proportion.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
they do test.
Anything OTC is ok, even if you run PH but once you touch a SERM, Clen, ephedrine, etc etc your done.

I was going to go natty but i have used something that would not allow it an i dont feel like dieting and lifitng my as$ off to be DQ, but allowed to be one stage, casue i thought i could be some test. DUMB.
Dont, it disrespectful to the sport and competitors.
No one jumps on stage from casual lifting....it takes time. Take the time. If you want it bad enough, youll want it in a year.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
15months is a year.. i didnt say natty
15months will go by like nothing. Its a good amount of time to put on muscle but nopthing insane.

If you have done a cycle in the past of any steroid or a PCT with a SERM, youre not natty, thats what i was trying to say.
Dint say you werent

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what i have read, even if u used oxo, u will DQed from natty coms

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i thinking 2cycles =15pds
ok...?
haha now take that 15 lbs.... not to mention it may be water/glycogen stores....and even it out through the body...now take that 15 and run it through PCT, not to account for missed training days, poor diet days, etc etc....
Also, NO... ANYTHING OTC IS OK. I emailed one of the top guys that RUN NPC events, outside that i dont know. Id only do NPC though.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with you mental... i want to run havoc then test-c