MentalTwitchs gettin down to business

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I been at it for awhile now. I feel like i have the portions, not the size, the determination, and such.
Goal- OCT. 25th Mid-Ill Continental
THEN possibly cruise into the NOV. 1st Illinois- Ironman

I understand these are 2 highly honorable shows and very very competative. Im game though.

Currently, just eating. Im on many supplements and no gear. I use Pslin every other day to avoid stomach issues, Super Enzymes by NOW, Centrum daily, Fish Oil, Bcomplex, Storm by Universal Nutrition, Glycerol Mono Sterate(bulk) and other little odds and ends.

I am planning a cycle soon after my Accutane run.

Im rockin' a Trey Brewer-esque off season, not as bad though, see ab outline still.

Im at 185~ want to hit 215~ and then cut, or just gain/maintain what muscle i gain.

No target stage weight, just come in shredded.

It will not be an extensive log, more 3-4 times a week. How i feel, gains, and hoping to get pics every 3-4 weeks.

Ill try to get some start pics up soon. I been tryin to catch some sun but it only comes out when i work...chicago weather...blah.

Need to bring up/out-Shoulders, calves, forearms(maybe) chest.

Good points as of now- Back, (i think its great haha), bis, quads, and hams(but we'll ahev to see come cut time, right now hams looks wide and see them some.

I will save BF% guesses for after i post pics.

Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Last final in a few hours. Then ill be gettin this business moving. :dance:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yeeesssssss....crader here. WOOT! I hope to deliver in this log.
Sad, no one really comes to this section....

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well hey twitch, I'm in. At least you've got the drive to compete:)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 starts soon.
Nothing else yet, cant get my hands on anything...BLAH!
Took 3 days off cause i had a wedding friday night, didn't drink much, but ditn't sleep much either... ;)

Tonight should feel good though.
Pics soon to come.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im in twitch lets see whatcha got...wouldn't want to waste the Box's time! Or Crader's....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im in twitch lets see whatcha got...wouldn't want to waste the Box's time! Or Crader's....
cool.
congrats on the rep status too. I looked into the website some, once i see some writeups i will prolly try something.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good.
Waiting for my BW water thats it.
Ordered my ProTan and oil.
GF is frustrating me tongiht some, so i take it out on the weights tonight.

Back, shoulders, forearms, maybe some abs.
Peace.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im in twitch. Maybe if i follow enough of you fellars log's Ill eventually hit the stage in a year or two :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
maybe....just keep it in your mind thats what i did. I eventually turned fomr not about weight but about sculpting and shaping.

On the opposite note...i pulled(Deadlifted) 405 for 2 tonight. It felt great. after 4 warm up sets.

hope to get pics up soon.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats been my hardest mental change. Going from lifting with guys and lifting heavy to training with a pro trainer and sculpting and buliding muscle. I feel like an azz occasionaly when people are watching me and i'm doing lighter weights at higher sets with plyometrics thrown in. But damn has the muscle packed on and the cuts came out...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
exactly. On some lifts when you drop the weight, negative reps or even just really focus on contraction makes it somuch more noticeable and you feel it much more.

I might throw in some balance ball(i guess ill call it) work once i start to cut.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha. nothing.
GHRP6 starts in a day or 2 at 5on2 off. 300mcgs
I havent been able to get anythign else as far as AAS. I been trying. I had 1 person tell me they could, and then clearly lied. Another just doesnt want to but says he will...
I have another way i may expend soon.

Its going to suck hardcore going in fairly clean. But im guessin im only going in at lightweight once i cut so i dont think itll matter to much.

Live and learn.
Ill prolly do the Mid-Illinois show next year in April no matter what.

EDIT: Id also like to make it clear, if the budget doesnt allow for it and other factors come into play, i may drop form these 2 and just shoot for next year. If i dont feel like i can hold my own, i wont be doing these ones.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why dont you run an OTC cycle then?
well, i ran Mdrol awhile i just got rid of gyno and dont wanna walk that road/chance again. I was thinking bout an extended havoc cycle. If i cant get any within a month i will resort to OTC stuff to add to my GHRP6.

So yea, if you have any good OTC ideas not involving M1T, Mdrol and PPlex im down. I have SERM access in a heartbeat. I plan to get some Deisel Test Hardcore soon too to stack onto things when i cut, which ill have Clen, Winny, and maybe some other things for that.

Peace.
GHRP6 is reconstituded and ready to go.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea, prolly 6 weeks. Maybe starting 15 weeks out or so.

Now i just gotta find some.....
Ill have to keep searching for suggestions/ideas.

Thanks for stoppin in PP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, prolly 6 weeks. Maybe starting 15 weeks out or so.

Now i just gotta find some.....
Ill have to keep searching for suggestions/ideas.

Thanks for stoppin in PP.
i like that, epi is good on longer runs, so are you going to pct then do the clen winny or just straight into it?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thats been my hardest mental change. Going from lifting with guys and lifting heavy to training with a pro trainer and sculpting and buliding muscle. I feel like an azz occasionaly when people are watching me and i'm doing lighter weights at higher sets with plyometrics thrown in. But damn has the muscle packed on and the cuts came out...
When your starting as a newbie you dont want to be seen throwing around light weights but now that I actually know more about bodybuilding and such, I feel that doing lighter weights more reps with pauses or concentration onto the muscle really helps to sculpt the muscle. The owner of the gym always told me to take my shoulders with light weight and heavy reps and extreme concentration. The same theory was applied with his wife and in all seriousness she isnt even competiting but she looks like she has EXTREME competition potential, (semi low body fat even after just having a kid) Ill keep my mind focused and maybe in a year or two ill hit up a natural show? who knows just mayyyybe for fun. I could always use that in my pick up line, hey baby, im a body builder. wanna dance? :dance:
:toofunny:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i like that, epi is good on longer runs, so are you going to pct then do the clen winny or just straight into it?
ill have to think about that. I think straight into it would be ok. Maybe start Torem and Deisel test right after and only run the Torem for a week?
I think i could get away with straight into it though since ill be using a test booster right after. I have letro on hand to now always just incase.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cellar, youre huge, 220lbs...what height? BF%(estimate) Thats awseom, i wish i could hit 220 natural. I stick at ~185lbs. Ill weigh myself in the morn.

Also, today i did a little chest, tris & calves. My chest wasnt sore and i need to bring it up.
Tris just cause i wanna stay in a little pattern/order and calves can always use it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im lovin you log twitch!! Yea Cellar is t close to 20%bf...Anyhow you should check out my log...todays leg workout was insane!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, I'll be looking forward to your progress MT. Competing even if just for fun is a real step in the bb'ing lifestyle. Good luck brother.....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your training split look like? I'd assume your using the ghrp-6 for appetite? Bulking?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What does your training split look like?
Chest/tris/calves
legs/bis
back/shoulders
the next 2 days are up for grabs, i have to regulate by how i feel. If the legs are to sore i wont do back since i dont have good support, so ill hit chest and something else little.

Abs are done at will since im only bulking now, i understand they need to be built etc etc. They will become regular at 2-3 months out for sure.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How are you able to do anything after legs??Lmfao.. there's no way i could place enough emphasis on ANYTHING after a solid leg day....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How are you able to do anything after legs??Lmfao.. there's no way i could place enough emphasis on ANYTHING after a solid leg day....
i mean days after...do you too?!
haha i try not to hit legs as hard as i used to since im looking for mass right now. Controlled heavy weight rather than beat them to sludge.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Log on hold due to fishy business around here. Sorry.
Details of certain things will be few an far between when updates due come.
Ill have you know though that things are smooth as of now. Feel free to banter amongst the thread.
Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Fishy business hu?? I'm out here........:ntome:
by no means do i mean to scare anyone and i really have no evidence or prove to. Just not comfortable right now being very discriptive.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont know C. I just havent been gettin a good vibe around here. Alot of odd posts and about thing soon to be ban or AAS. I guess ill be fine since im not the only one. The log is by no means ending.
Carry on.
First night of "business" went so smooth. Cant wait to get into more of these things.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now I'm fukin paranoid bro!! I have had a weird feeling lately too...................................JK
I would watch what I say though cause you have to know that there's a HUGE probability that there's some sort of DEA or Gov agency monitoring of any type Of "Steroid" forum. Those fukers live for that sht........

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
link me boss.
mental Im probably like 183-184 in at 0% (if i could ever get that low) a contest if I were to ever do one. Thats insanely small for a dude my height! Im working at it though. I plan on competing in possibly two years in all natural competitions. So far after 1 year I managed probably close to 20-25 pounds of dry mass. Although at my height thats not a lot considering how much muscle mass is covered. Im trying to hit the stage in two years at a possible 205-210. I think its do able considering the success of my first year. Youngins make the quicker gains for sure. What Im thinking about doing is hiring a personal trainer. I think joe franco might be the man im looking for. I feel that I lack in certian areas and a trainer whos been down the road will be able to point me in the right directions and such. You might want to look into it twitch. Under 200 bucks for 3 months of cyber training including diet plan/training questions about contest prepping. Makes me a little more comfortable doing it if I have someone whos there to guide you through it. :dance:

GOOD LUCK DUDE!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Im lovin you log twitch!! Yea Cellar is t close to 20%bf...Anyhow you should check out my log...todays leg workout was insane!!!
Im probably like 18% or 17% right now. I dropped down to 211. I checked today. So far it doesnt look like muscle mass suffered. It just looks like I dropped some fat and lost quite a considerable amount of water weight. :dance:

AIming for 190 lean at 6'0! Then clean/lean bulking it up. :dance::dance::dance:

P.S Im glad your doing a log twitch. It helps me monitor how the other guys are doing there stuff and how they do. Great way to learn from others and hear of their experience.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm fukin paranoid bro!! I have had a weird feeling lately too...................................JK
I would watch what I say though cause you have to know that there's a HUGE probability that there's some sort of DEA or Gov agency monitoring of any type Of "Steroid" forum. Those fukers live for that sht........

aw fuk, you found me. :aargh:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea it takes time for sure man.
I looked into himawhile ago. just never did anything and wasnt seriousenough.
I have a few ideas for help over at MD.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
today i hit legs light and shoulders some too.
Had a good pump going.
Tomorrow ill drag as in for back, tris, light bis, and forearms.

Monday will be off cause my lame gym will have crap hours and i work 12-6pm.

Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Things are goin decent. Tryin to handle home life.
Looking to just get done with local school then after next summer go to a 4 year or 2 years for my Bachelors(sp?) in Biology and Clinical Lab science/studies.

Took yesterday off cause work. Today i worked and gym had lame hours.

Tomorrow gettin in before work prolly some back and either shoulders or bis.
Peace.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Things are goin decent. Tryin to handle home life.
Looking to just get done with local school then after next summer go to a 4 year or 2 years for my Bachelors(sp?) in Biology and Clinical Lab science/studies.

Took yesterday off cause work. Today i worked and gym had lame hours.

Tomorrow gettin in before work prolly some back and either shoulders or bis.
Peace.
Keep it up! nice log thus far!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea its been awhile but got time still before things get to crunch time.

Been doing good with all my supplements. Stayin full and feelin good through the day, just try to keep a good flow of carbs and protien going.

Works been making it tough but i bring my Xtend and drink it there throughout the day.

No planned cycles as of now.
Feelin strong though with just the previous mentioned stuff...
one of my favorite quotes though when i see guys throwin weight around is by Victor Martinez...(something like) "I would rather sacrifice weight than form..."

Its all about contraction and targeting the muscle at hand.

Thats my insight of the day, haha.

PEACE!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had to learn as well to lower my weight up my reps and pull strict form. It feels good to feel the burn!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Music...cant figure out how i wanna go.
I been thinkign of anything.
Rick Ross- on a track lil wayne has some nice deep lines. Appropriate for sure.
Disturbed-Prayer, but i would edit to slow it down.

I havent a clue really.I want something moderatly slow, but not to classic like the older 70s-80s guys use to pose to....any ideas?
My GF said maybe a sinatra song buti dont listen to him and dont think it would fit well.
Rememebr these 2 shows are hugeand attention is what i need but dont wanna look like some rap lovin punk.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Music...cant figure out how i wanna go.
I been thinkign of anything.
Rick Ross- on a track lil wayne has some nice deep lines. Appropriate for sure.
Disturbed-Prayer, but i would edit to slow it down.

I havent a clue really.I want something moderatly slow, but not to classic like the older 70s-80s guys use to pose to....any ideas?
My GF said maybe a sinatra song buti dont listen to him and dont think it would fit well.
Rememebr these 2 shows are hugeand attention is what i need but dont wanna look like some rap lovin punk.
My advise.......stay true to yourself the music you choose will say alot about you to the people there IMO.

FCUK RAP!!!!!! Go with Metal!! You want something slower then WTF Tool, perfect circle, stone sour, ext,ext not all metal is fcukin speed freak sht you know.......lol Or even some Cash, Petty, Willy, IDK not rap though dawg!!