2 week Bulk then start contest prep

mdts

Awards
Here is a summery of what has transpired.
2008-03-02
Weight this morning was 227 pds at 5’6” and 15.33% bf . Been dieting for the last 4 weeks diet has been 300-400 grams protein a day and 20-60 grams carbs and 60-70 grams fat. Last four days have switch to high card and low protein, protein is around 100 grams max a day cards around 400 a day.

Suplements I am on now.
Bulk x-factor at 12 grams a day for past 2 weeks
Di and Tricreatine malate 4-6 grams a day
ECY stack
6-10 grams Vit C a day
Multi vitamin
Flax seed oil 8 caps a day
Bulk Supper Cissus 4 caps a day
Bulk yellow gold a cap with each meal
Bulk 1- Carboxyl 800mg 3-4 a day 5 days a week

To day preping everything for tomarrow start of cycle. The cycle is going to be a 2 week bulking cycle consisting of supplements listed above except the ECY stack.

2008-03-04

Start cycle today suplements that are being added today include the following and will be structured as follows over the next 2 weeks followed by PCT.

Suplemants and extra starting today:
H-drol 50mg a day
M-drol 30mg a day
Phera-plex 30mg a day
Milk thistle 900 mg a day
T E 250 mg a day (day 1-7 only)
T susp 50mg on Monday-Friday each week
Tren A 50mg a day through out
Peg-MGF 250mcg after each workout for week one
IGF Long R 80mcg after each workout for week two

Workout are going to be DC style 4 days a week with 2 rest pauses each set and 20-30 sec static rep and then DC stretches. So I will be working each body part 2 times each week.

Diet will be SEE FOOD DIET but at the least 400g of protein a day or more will be having a 60g protein shake at night also. Meal wil avarage about 60-80g cards a each.

I will update when I have time hopefully 2 times a week.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh*t looks like a pretty wild cycle I am defintely subbed for the outcome of this. It seems as if you know what your doing so the best of luck to you on this cycle man.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
you are one thick mofo

What show are you doing?

mdts

Awards
I haven't decided for sure I would like to do 2 but unfortunately I can only afford to do one cause I have to save up for my wedding this coming winter. Here are my choices they are both national qualifiers The Gopher State on June 7th or the Flex Classic on July 12. Rite now I figured I would see were I am at condition wise 5 weeks out from june 7 and if I think I will be in the best shape by then then I will do that one if not then July 12.

Update which is most likely water weight I am up to 233 this morning feeling very full of course. Workouts have been going very good I have implemented a different sort of rep on all exercises which has cause me to drop my poundages slightly. It involves 4-5 sec negative each rep and pause at the stretch point of the exercise for 2-3 sec but keeping tension on the muscle. Just something I thought I would try just playing around.:D

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't decided for sure I would like to do 2 but unfortunately I can only afford to do one cause I have to save up for my wedding this coming winter. Here are my choices they are both national qualifiers The Gopher State on June 7th or the Flex Classic on July 12. Rite now I figured I would see were I am at condition wise 5 weeks out from june 7 and if I think I will be in the best shape by then then I will do that one if not then July 12.

Update which is most likely water weight I am up to 233 this morning feeling very full of course. Workouts have been going very good I have implemented a different sort of rep on all exercises which has cause me to drop my poundages slightly. It involves 4-5 sec negative each rep and pause at the stretch point of the exercise for 2-3 sec but keeping tension on the muscle. Just something I thought I would try just playing around.:D

what is your reasoning behind three methyls, some of which notoriously toxic...?

mdts

Awards
Up 12 pounds so far.

So far everything is going good. My weight is up to 239 on tuesday morning so far looks like I have not gain any body fat though time will tell.
As to why I am using 3 methlys is cause I am only using them for a short period of time unlike most who use them for a month or 2. I believe in getting in and getting out as soon as possible. And I have done something like this a couple months ago which I had blood test done 2 weeks after and my liver was only slightly elevated which the doc said was only as high as going drinking 2-3 days before the test. and that time was 50mg dbol for 3 weeks 30mg epistane for 3 weeks and 20 mg of m-drol for 7 days. Though this is not something I would suggest to everyone especially not first time users, because we are all different we are all different and therefore have different tolerances for everything so know your body before doing anything like this and if you do no more than 2 weeks and about 2-3 months apart.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far everything is going good. My weight is up to 239 on tuesday morning so far looks like I have not gain any body fat though time will tell.
As to why I am using 3 methlys is cause I am only using them for a short period of time unlike most who use them for a month or 2. I believe in getting in and getting out as soon as possible. And I have done something like this a couple months ago which I had blood test done 2 weeks after and my liver was only slightly elevated which the doc said was only as high as going drinking 2-3 days before the test. and that time was 50mg dbol for 3 weeks 30mg epistane for 3 weeks and 20 mg of m-drol for 7 days. Though this is not something I would suggest to everyone especially not first time users, because we are all different we are all different and therefore have different tolerances for everything so know your body before doing anything like this and if you do no more than 2 weeks and about 2-3 months apart.

I wasnt judging your reasoning or suggesting it was a poor idea, I was just merely asking. I hope you didnt take offense. Anyway I agree with you in that its best to get in, get the job done, and get out. That is the mentality that I plan my cycles around. BTW you look really full in those pics, and with your cycle, you should obtain really good results for a show. keep up the good work bro

mdts

Awards
Thanks pudzian2

No I didn't take offense. I just like it to be known what my veiws are I guess. But thanks for the complemants guys I appreciate it alot because around here where I live I here more bad comments than good ones.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I didn't take offense. I just like it to be known what my veiws are I guess. But thanks for the complemants guys I appreciate it alot because around here where I live I here more bad comments than good ones.

where do you live? Im on the east coast....and I agree bodybuilding is frowned upon for sheer lack of understanding.

mdts

Awards
Midwest my parents don't support it at all and I probably know 2 other people who actually compete around here.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Midwest my parents don't support it at all and I probably know 2 other people who actually compete around here.

yea its rough. I live in a small suburb, but when in gyms closer to philly or NY there are more of "our type".... West would be ideal for acceptance but we can't all live the pipe dream. I just dont give a **** what people think. Im just glad i've convinced my family to support most of bodybuilding and its related endevours

mdts

Awards
End of 2 week bulk phase Today.

Well I have reached the end of my bulk phase and I think it was very productive. I will post pick some time soon I hope when I get a chance. So my stats today are drum roll please.

BW:241
BF:13.69%
LBM :208

starting
BW: 227
BF:15.33%
LBM:193

What are the tallies gained and lost.
BW:14+
BF:1.64%-
LBM:15+

Though I am sure that some of this will be lost but I am back on my diet today.
For the diet I will be doing something like the UD2 For the most part. So today I will be down to around 2000 cals today through thursday and then friday all the carbs I can get and then saturday A little above maintenance and sunday will be maintenance. Will be doning cardio at least ounce a day on days I train and 2 times on none training days.
I will post supplemants I will be using When I figure out what i want to run for sure I was hopping to run RECREATE ounce it is out hopefully soon.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have reached the end of my bulk phase and I think it was very productive. I will post pick some time soon I hope when I get a chance. So my stats today are drum roll please.

BW:241
BF:13.69%
LBM :208

starting
BW: 227
BF:15.33%
LBM:193

What are the tallies gained and lost.
BW:14+
BF:1.64%-
LBM:15+

Though I am sure that some of this will be lost but I am back on my diet today.
For the diet I will be doing something like the UD2 For the most part. So today I will be down to around 2000 cals today through thursday and then friday all the carbs I can get and then saturday A little above maintenance and sunday will be maintenance. Will be doning cardio at least ounce a day on days I train and 2 times on none training days.
I will post supplemants I will be using When I figure out what i want to run for sure I was hopping to run RECREATE ounce it is out hopefully soon.

pics pics.. thats sweet progress man