NPC Registration - Valid for how long?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey guys/gals, just a general question here. when you register w/the npc, how long does that $80 registration last? a year?

thanks

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
The membership runs out dec 31st each year

What shows are you looking to do avg

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
hey guys/gals, just a general question here. when you register w/the npc, how long does that $80 registration last? a year?

thanks
Yes, if you purchase it now, it expires on December 31, 2008

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
The membership runs out dec 31st each year

What shows are you looking to do avg
my best friend and i are looking at doing our first show at the st. augistine, FL show on november 3.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
my best friend and i are looking at doing our first show at the st. augistine, FL show on november 3.
Ah you got plenty of time. Nothing like stepping on stage in perfect shape. Are you doing a 16 week prep?

I find that always worked best. Remember those who put 100 percent dedication into it get the best placings. You can always tell who had dieted half ass

jonnyp

jonnyp

Awards
When registering for a show, a lot say they have the NPC cards available there for 80$, does that mean you can register the of the show to be an NPC member instead of mailing it in ahead of time?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
When registering for a show, a lot say they have the NPC cards available there for 80$, does that mean you can register the of the show to be an NPC member instead of mailing it in ahead of time?
good question.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
That is correct.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I turned in my registration form and paid for my NPC card at weigh-ins the night before. They just mail it to you later.

jonnyp

jonnyp

Awards
Yeah, I turned in my registration form and paid for my NPC card at weigh-ins the night before. They just mail it to you later.
Awesome, just one less check to get lost in the mail