Some hamstrings and glutes coming in FINALLY!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
2.5 weeks left and these babies are finally coming through :) Sorry, I'm very excited about this because I've never had this before...

Back Relaxed

Rear Double Biceps

Side Relaxed

Side Chest

Side Tricep

Most Muscular

Sporto

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Looking awesome man!!!! What are your stats now? Good luck man I know you shopuld be bringing home some hardware!!!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome man!!!! What are your stats now? Good luck man I know you shopuld be bringing home some hardware!!!
Thanks...I'm hoping so!

I'm currently weighing in at 193-194 @ 5'10"ish.

Sporto

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Thanks...I'm hoping so!

I'm currently weighing in at 193-194 @ 5'10"ish.

Sporto
Man awesome stats, what was your offseason weight? I hope to look close to that good when I step on stage again next year. Did you have someone do your diet for you? I did my own for my first show and didnt get the overall results that I wanted.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Man awesome stats, what was your offseason weight? I hope to look close to that good when I step on stage again next year. Did you have someone do your diet for you? I did my own for my first show and didnt get the overall results that I wanted.
This last offseason, I started at 250 or so (was 245 in my first pictures taken on April 1st). But, I hadn't paid any attention to diet and ate whatever I felt like eating. I had some personal things I was dealing with and wasn't planning on getting back into bodybuilding. I'm glad I did though.

All my progress pics can be found here for those interested in seeing where I came from:

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Sporto1633

Sporto

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Amazing. Just wacthed your vid too. Best of luck man. You def have an amazing natural physique. Keep itup youre inspirtation for many of us.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Amazing. Just wacthed your vid too. Best of luck man. You def have an amazing natural physique. Keep itup youre inspirtation for many of us.
Thanks MT...it's comments like those that keep me fired up even after 7 months of dieting :) I appreciate you following along!

Sporto

~And the glutes keep coming in better by the day!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
SICK. Period.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice Sporto! What exercise or exercises do you contribute to your thick Hamstrings?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The side relaxed and side chest are a strong point

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm a big fan of your work, keep it up :thumbsup:

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Very Nice Sporto! What exercise or exercises do you contribute to your thick Hamstrings?
Heavy parallel squats, SLDLs, and Glute-Ham raises...

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
i'm a big fan of your work, keep it up :thumbsup:
Thanks B Unit...I appreciate the support. It's getting down to the nitty gritty :)

Sporto

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
Dude, woah. When you are done with this comp, or if you just feel like helping a fella out, can you PM me some advise on how you managed to get this ripped! Obviously its all individual, but some input from someone who has (is more like) been there and done it would be of unbelieveable value to me, as I am currently trying to do the same thing, except for personal reasons rather than entering a competition.

Once again, woah, great work!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Dude, woah. When you are done with this comp, or if you just feel like helping a fella out, can you PM me some advise on how you managed to get this ripped! Obviously its all individual, but some input from someone who has (is more like) been there and done it would be of unbelieveable value to me, as I am currently trying to do the same thing, except for personal reasons rather than entering a competition.

Once again, woah, great work!
Hey there...the competition is already done. In this section right below this thread is another titled "Studio shots from Midwest States" where there are pictures of what I looked like on show day.

If you'd like to discuss me helping you out with diet, training, etc...just email me here:

[email protected]

Sporto

V

Vtaper

Awards
Hey Sporto, congrats on your win, you looked great!
I have been following your progress and wanted to make a suggestion to get your glutes and hams shredded when you take it to the Pro Level.

I noticed you drink milk during your pre-contest diet, and I believe that is the main reason you had that "film" on your glutes/hams. Milk has a host of negatives, but its sugar content is my main concern here. I'm not here to debate milk, just keep in mind that all of its awesome health benefits are from studies using RAW milk, straight from the cow, which is a far cry from what you get at the grocery store.

When you get as lean as you were a month out from the show, if you dont eliminate every fat promoting calorie from your diet you will NEVER reach the next level, even with a proper calorie deficit(unless you use drugs). A small amount of refined sugar each day can be enough to keep those last pounds in those trouble areas. That( I believe) is why your glutes/hams looked the same 2.5 weeks out as they did the day of the show.

I am only being critical because I have a lot of respect for you, and think you have potential at the Pro level, I wouldnt waste my time posting if you were some novice. I am also a competitive bodybuilder, I dont just talk the talk. Here is a pic of me at Team Universe. NO clen, no T3, No DNP, no diuretics and NO SUGAR for 12 weeks.

Attachments

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sporto, congrats on your win, you looked great!
I have been following your progress and wanted to make a suggestion to get your glutes and hams shredded when you take it to the Pro Level.

I noticed you drink milk during your pre-contest diet, and I believe that is the main reason you had that "film" on your glutes/hams. Milk has a host of negatives, but its sugar content is my main concern here. I'm not here to debate milk, just keep in mind that all of its awesome health benefits are from studies using RAW milk, straight from the cow, which is a far cry from what you get at the grocery store.

When you get as lean as you were a month out from the show, if you dont eliminate every fat promoting calorie from your diet you will NEVER reach the next level, even with a proper calorie deficit(unless you use drugs). A small amount of refined sugar each day can be enough to keep those last pounds in those trouble areas. That( I believe) is why your glutes/hams looked the same 2.5 weeks out as they did the day of the show.

I am only being critical because I have a lot of respect for you, and think you have potential at the Pro level, I wouldnt waste my time posting if you were some novice. I am also a competitive bodybuilder, I dont just talk the talk. Here is a pic of me at Team Universe. NO clen, no T3, No DNP, no diuretics and NO SUGAR for 12 weeks.
I really appreciate that post! It does mean a lot, and I'm going to forever be learning in this sport no matter how long I continue to do it. What you have said makes a lot of sense, and I will definitely apply it to my next competition season!

I also have the utmost respect for anyone competing drug free in the NPC for TU. Your pictures makes it obvious that you have been around and know how to dial it in, and I hope you will continue to post your thoughts on things that you see in my journals!

Thanks again....

Tommy