Anyone competing?

  1. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    Anyone competing?


    So, I'm itching fo next season to start...

    Anyone else looking to hop on stage in 2008?

  2. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    So, I'm itching fo next season to start...

    Anyone else looking to hop on stage in 2008?
    I have intentions of shedding my normal exterior layers and competing for the first time in 08. It's hard to be a powerlifter when you're injured, so I'll do the next best thing and bodybuild. LOL
  3. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Answers
    0


    yeppers
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0


    okay...so the 2008 NPC schedule comes out in november or december?...

    ...i kinda wanted to start 'planning,' ya know?
  5. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    okay...so the 2008 NPC schedule comes out in november or december?...

    ...i kinda wanted to start 'planning,' ya know?
    when it does, could ya point me in it's direction bro?
  6. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0


    NPC News Online

    NPC's official website.

    Plus, if when you sign up for your card, you get put on the mailing list for local NPC contests that spring up but aren't on the schedule.
  7. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    NPC News Online

    NPC's official website.

    Plus, if when you sign up for your card, you get put on the mailing list for local NPC contests that spring up but aren't on the schedule.
    Thank you VERY much man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. Anyone competing or are we all sleeping
    By Ripped1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 06:52 AM
  3. I want to Compete in my First Contest, Can Anyone Help?
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 11:29 PM
  4. Calculus anyone?
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:16 PM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in