Few pics from the last show....

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had 3rd place locked up....it was a really tight class. I have to wait and see where I placed after they post them on the net.

This show was in Traverse City, MI. It was based on height and not weight. I came in at 195 pounds.

These are the best pics I got now. I should be getting more from a photographer and also there was a high school student there taking some really nice shot and I asked him to e-mail me some and he said no problem.

Anyways...here they are. :head:

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin' good man. thanks for sharing those pics. Looks like your wheels are really coming out.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
Looks good man. Hope you had a good time. I cant wait to get onstage this season!!! Back looks awesome. Great separation.

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Man you look really good, that must have been a tough class. How tall are you?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. I had a lot of fun! I am 6'2"....yes, kinda tall. I was the tallest and youngest one there!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dude your back and quads look awesome, a little more cut in your hammies and a touch thicker lower chest and you have the compete package. Im a bum so take my opinino for what its worth. lol.

C

CrazyMC

Awards
You look good man, came in fairly dialed. I think you might need to work on some back width or maybe just the posing. But you look good, how'd you place?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
jarhead Pics 15
L Pics 56