First Contest in May HELP!!!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Entering in the SNBF Capital Classic on May 19th... I have a log way to go. I dont have any pictures as of right now.. but plain on getting one before the 12 week mark..
-Little nutrition help.. here ... I tried to see what type of diet would be best for me before 12 week mark... Low Carbs, Carb Cycling ,ECT...
My stats
5'6"
190 lbs
15% BF
Bodytype Endo/Meso
Hold most of my weight and fat in upper torso...

Any supp advice would be greatly appreciated...
:bb:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Welcome to the site but I think when you're talking contest prep you are going to have to give much more specific numbers and needs. Contests are a whole other ballgame to prep for over hitting the gym for just better results.

Diet, health issues, training etc etc. As much detail as possible along with pics will help those here how have experience in the field to help you as much as possible.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
What you need my frined is some pictures for us to look at, and we need some basic nutrtion stuff from you. Like what you are doing now. But pictures will really help us. Where is the show you are preparing for

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Contest in Montgomery AL... My diet right now is

Meal 1
1 cup of Egg white
1 whole egg
1oz Mozzarella cheese
1 cup of veggies
1 slice of 7 grain bread

Meal 2
Blended Protein Shake
40 or 50 grams of protein

Meal 3
7 oz of lean hamburger
1 oz of chesse
small salad w/ 2 tablespoons of dressing

Meal 4
Same as 2

Meal 5
7 oz of chicken breast
1 cup of veggies
15 olives

Meal 6
1 can of tuna
1 cup of veggies

Health Issue: ACL/MCL replace in 02 ... Knee hurts from time to time but nothing 2 bad
Elbow Tendenitis

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest right now just working on getting everything straightened out dietwise and trainingwise. Youve got plenty of prep time, so just start cutting some crap out of your diet and getting any nagging injuries healed up.

Jason

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
How does my diet look...

My current stack..
-E/C/A
-GreenMag
-Excell
-GlycerGrow
-Fish Oil