Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://
www.npcjrnationals.com

June 16-17th
Chicago (Rosemont), IL
I am wondering if any Board Sponsers, and or AM members will be attending??? I know I will be, and its a definite way to see the great talent in the Midwest as well as from all over the country!!! Last year is when I got a chance to meet Scivation, and since then I have been a Scivation fan!!! Xtend to the masses!!!

For all the Midwest people, this would be a great way to meet up, see who's who, and get lovely supps at discount prices, in additon to tons of giveaways !!! Trust me for the money you will not be dissapointed!!!
:pose: :bb2:

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP, I think Powerlifter's(?) friend is competing. I think his name is Bryce Holmes, there are a few threads with his pics in them.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good way to spend a weekend in Chitown :) Tell FnF to find a babysitter for our puppies ;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know Mull, he just got signed to DS as a sponsered athlete. As for Fnf I will try my best to convince her to find a babysitter your pups...

powerlifter6920

I'll be attending, and look forward to meeting you!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here... NO one else, so far we know Bryce will be there he is kinda competing... Beast will be there, and Powerlifter??? No one else???

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
FnF and I are discussiing it, looks like Saturday would be the day to go for us. I'll check on flights, maybe stay over Saturday night and come home Sunday. Will let you know for sure. We have our youngest graduating this weekend, so it's going to be hectic around here.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow she is rock hard, and I will root her on for you bro!!!
I will be there with some of my buds, hopefully I can coax Nick Dubya to come with me too.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I just came from talking to her, man does she look great. Definitly cheer her on man. Hey if you can get me some pics and email them to me. Later

powerlifter6920

Wow she is rock hard, and I will root her on for you bro!!!
I will be there with some of my buds, hopefully I can coax Nick Dubya to come with me too.

Is Nick Dubya the powerlifter that works for DS?

arms88

Awards
I will be there cheering for a friend in welterweight

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
so did anyone go, My friend got 2nd in her class

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am just wondering, how do you guys go about introducing yourselves. It is going to be something like, "Hi I am (insert screen name here), from Anabolic Minds."

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Never really thought about it, I probably would have made arrangements prior to meet