Carbo load......When?

KoreTrain

Awards
I've read so many different things about loading, now I've been cutting carbs since Monday, it is now Friday, posedown is tomorrow, so when should I start my loading?

24 hours out?

12 hours out?

NOW, EAT NOW!?!?!?!

I'm confussed:wtf:

I feel so flat too

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
dude you cut them out way to early, cut them 4 days out then on day 4 carb up with white potatoes. get eating

KoreTrain

Awards
dude you cut them out way to early, cut them 4 days out then on day 4 carb up with white potatoes. get eating
DOH!!!!!!!!!! I hope I didn't **** the whole thing up......I'm going home at 1:30, will start eating carbs right away...

Later:run:

and thanks

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Ripped, so what is the schedule that you cut them back at over those 4 days? And you say you carb up on the 4th day, meaning contest day or the day before?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
my show was on Sunday, so on Wed, I cut down to 25 grams of fiberous, and 25 grams of starchy carbs(oatmeal). Increased my protein 100 grams for those 3 days. Then on saturday I ate about 8lbs of white potatoes and 2 boxes of granola without fruit. It worked perfect, I was shredded to the bone. I have tried other things but this worked the best.

On Sunday I had a regular meal, chicken and rice, peas. And snacked on granola till I was on stage.

Dude you need to crank the carbs asap, and start cutting your water. Do not panic you still have time to carb up, just dont go past like 11 pm. Do not worry about spilling over the carbs will just fill you in

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8lbs of potatoes!!! Ripped I am still fat in the glute area man!!! any tips ??? cardio is 45 min twice daily!!! I want to get rid of this horrendus arse!!! I currently dropped carbs to nil for this week up until next thursday, is this good???

KoreTrain

Awards
my show was on Sunday, so on Wed, I cut down to 25 grams of fiberous, and 25 grams of starchy carbs(oatmeal). Increased my protein 100 grams for those 3 days. Then on saturday I ate about 8lbs of white potatoes and 2 boxes of granola without fruit. It worked perfect, I was shredded to the bone. I have tried other things but this worked the best.

On Sunday I had a regular meal, chicken and rice, peas. And snacked on granola till I was on stage.

Dude you need to crank the carbs asap, and start cutting your water. Do not panic you still have time to carb up, just dont go past like 11 pm. Do not worry about spilling over the carbs will just fill you in
I came in looking GREAT, I had plenty of time....I was the leanest out of the group!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :gotsearch

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
do not drop your carbs to soon, you will burn valuble muscle apowerz. Dont worry about your arse, it will tighten up the 3 days out that you cut carbs. Dont go to crazy to soon.

If you need to contact me man use my work email for this week. [email protected]

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look good, get some pics from the show.

Are you planning on competing again?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
is it me or do you look awful white in these pictures, Does not look like you had any protan on. Look lean though