a good friend Layne Norton turned pro

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THATS GREAT, LAYNE is a great guy. And very down to Earth, and to be doing a thesis on PTOR and Amino Acid utlization, he is trully Anabolic Minded.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Layne! From what I know of the guy seeing his posts at bbing.com, he is a great guy. Nothing but love coming from my way. Congrats brotha.:afro:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that dude is impressive. I've read a lot of his stuff at bb.com. Always helpful, and a great guy.

Sick physique!

Malek256

Awards
Holy cow! That rocks! Layne's been just getting better and better - that's terrific to hear!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had th epleasure of meeting Layne afew years back with old-school bb.com poster "b-boy".. We ate, talked shop, and been meaning to get together again for more pizza!

I wonder if I still have Layne's number, should save these in my phone.. :ntome:

str8flexed

Awards
hey thanks guys, pete dropped by to wish me well at bbing.com so i figured i'd come over here and say my thanks. It really is an awsome feeling & a humbling experience

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys, pete dropped by to wish me well at bbing.com so i figured i'd come over here and say my thanks. It really is an awsome feeling & a humbling experience
Lane Nortan is a punk!

:stick:

NiteHawk

Awards
Congrats Layne! I knew you could do it.

I met Layne at the Arnold Classic where he was working the Primaforce booth. Great guy. He was also training me for the June show that I was going to be doing, especially with my diet, until I had to have surgery.

What he was telling me was working. I was losing the fat and maintaining the muscle. Good news for him.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bet you think you are hot stuff bro!!! Nah for real, congrats again, and I will be in contact with you and the elusive Beast after my show. And TUT where you been.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congratulations Layne!

I bet it was all that glutamine....

(stares around while silently laughing...)

;)

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you were ####ing shredded like nothing else! That was some seriously AMAZING conditioning.
:jaw:

Congrats on the pro card, you more than deserved it, that's for sure! I can't even begin to imagine the dedication it has taken.

str8flexed

Awards
Dude, you were ####ing shredded like nothing else! That was some seriously AMAZING conditioning.
:jaw:

Congrats on the pro card, you more than deserved it, that's for sure! I can't even begin to imagine the dedication it has taken.
thanks brother, I really appreciate it. It took everything i had for the last 5 years. That's for sure.

Bobo... you know it bro ;)

tattoopierced1

Layne: have you gotten any of my emails the past month? been trying to get ahold of you...

str8flexed

Awards
no i didn't bro. you send them from your work by chance? it might have put them in the spam folder?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Layne with that conditioning you could have won an NPC event easily !!! But its great you are staying with your beliefs, and We will be in touch esp b4 Jr. Nationals as I know you will be there!!!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
good job man, have never had the pleasure of meeting you. From the thread you are a well liked Dude. Just won the middleweight class at the NPC New Englands so I know what you went thru to get to that level. Great job man. You are an inspiration to allot of young guys in the sport. Me I am an old man at 33 been around to long for this torture

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ripped1, you were at the NE? I should wear a damn billboard so brothers can say hello.. :D

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
yo big pete, damn man me and Npursuit were there. I won the middleweight bro. Would have been cool to meet you. Heard great things from Npursuit about you. He was in the crowd cheering the **** for me. Send me an email at [email protected]. funny thing is he figured you were going to be there.

Cutler is f--ken amazing man head to toe

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Was the NE that big show in Boston? Damn, I wanted to go to that.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
That is awesome!!! Layne is a great guy and definitely deserves this!

Malek256

Awards
yo big pete, damn man me and Npursuit were there. I won the middleweight bro. Would have been cool to meet you. Heard great things from Npursuit about you. He was in the crowd cheering the **** for me.
Congrats Ripped, that is awesome! He said he was completely pumped watching! Great moment for you!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yo big pete, damn man me and Npursuit were there. I won the middleweight bro. Would have been cool to meet you. Heard great things from Npursuit about you. He was in the crowd cheering the **** for me. Send me an email at [email protected]. funny thing is he figured you were going to be there.

Cutler is f--ken amazing man head to toe
I was there briefly, had to get my daughter and my allergies were actin' up.. Jay is a beast, I talked to him for afew beforehand..

I may either do that show next year, or the NH/MA show in september..

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
the show in Sept is growing every year, He runs a decent shop, I will be helping him this weekend at the Granite cup. I was going to compete but didn't see the need to after taking first in the show last week. So I opted to eat some food, back to getting big Monday, just gonna clean up and stay on some GH for the next six monthes.

Ya Cutler was a monster but real good guy to talk to, we shot the **** backstage for a minute. People are actually complaining that he is there every year. WTF

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The conditioning of your legs is amazing, you have done a great job of bringing up your back and quads to the standard of your arms and chest. What are you front squatting now? I remember u used to hit some sick numbers!

str8flexed

Awards
i've hit 335 for 6 i believe

btw, I won an NGA pro qualifier this past weekend... so now i have 2 natural pro cards :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was there briefly, had to get my daughter and my allergies were actin' up.. Jay is a beast, I talked to him for afew beforehand..

I may either do that show next year, or the NH/MA show in september..
Go for it, Pete :head:

Congrats on your second pro card, Layne. Keep it rolling!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 18
TESTP89 Anabolics 16
toughchick401 General Chat 3
Punkrocker Anabolics 24
djbombsquad General Chat 1