Team Universe

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't sure whether to put this under general or here, but I figure since it's about a bodybuilding contest some here might be competing in, I'd post it here.

Team Universe is billed as a tested natural, national NPC competition.

For any folks here who are natural and plan to compete in Team Universe, be forewarned that it is NOT a natural competition though it may claim to be. I had originally thought that maybe a few of the top guys might be slipping by using stuff they either don't test for or don't have tests for. The reality is, nearly everyone in Team Universe is on the same exact stuff the folks in the regular Nationals are on. Only difference: no diuretics.

I was talking to a guy at my competition who was a friend of the Middleweight Novice winner. The guy is like 230 or 240. He uses every compund I can possibly think of, except PGF2a. He's on like 8IU of GH, takes slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off at 10IU PWO. He's on over 3g worth of AAS year round. The weeks he's not on slin he takes IGF1 and he was telling me he'd going to start stacking IGF1 with MGF soon. I asked him what comps he'll be competing in, and he listed 4. One happened to be Team Universe.

I asked if he would be able to compete in it, since I thought it was natural. He said, that just means he has to drink dandelion tea and/or take dandelion root instead of taking Dyazide. He knows a bunch of the other guys who'll be competing and each one he knows is on pretty much the same stuff he is on.

So my question is, what exactly is the point of Team Universe? It's clear it isn't actually a natural competition. It's also clear to me that past winners who of course claim to be natural are not.

So for those looking for truly natural national level competitions, and looking to compete against natural competitors, don't compete in Team Universe. The reality is aparent that Team Universe is basically a copy of the USAs.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
figuire it is better to comunicate in your thread.

Hey what I saw in your diet was you had way to many differant meals

To make it simple you should stick with, fish, lean turkey, and chicken breast.

You had the calories but it is always a learning experiance. I ate the same food for 15 weeks and never cut 1 calorie up till the other day. I am shredded to the bone. If you stay lean enough off season that will allow you to eat some lean steak up till lik e 3 weeks out.

As far as carbs go, stick to 1 or 2 fiberous carbs, peas, brocoli, beans

For Starchy carbs nothing but brown rice, or sweet potatoes. Brown rice is very low glycemic and you can buy a rice cooker and cook enough for 3 days.

The key is keep it simple and dont kill yourself, Plan ahead and you will see a major differance in your conditioning.

If you dont have to adjust your diet it makes life so much more relaxing and no guessing.

You have stepped on stage and now it is time to get the diet ready

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
figuire it is better to comunicate in your thread.

Hey what I saw in your diet was you had way to many differant meals

To make it simple you should stick with, fish, lean turkey, and chicken breast.

You had the calories but it is always a learning experiance. I ate the same food for 15 weeks and never cut 1 calorie up till the other day. I am shredded to the bone. If you stay lean enough off season that will allow you to eat some lean steak up till lik e 3 weeks out.

As far as carbs go, stick to 1 or 2 fiberous carbs, peas, brocoli, beans

For Starchy carbs nothing but brown rice, or sweet potatoes. Brown rice is very low glycemic and you can buy a rice cooker and cook enough for 3 days.

The key is keep it simple and dont kill yourself, Plan ahead and you will see a major differance in your conditioning.

If you dont have to adjust your diet it makes life so much more relaxing and no guessing.

You have stepped on stage and now it is time to get the diet ready
You speak the truth. Now that one is used to eating so prefectly clean for so long, the off season will be much different in the sense of staying leaner. It gets to just be part of your life. Its like mowing the yard or doing laundry.....you know every week you have to cook so much food and do so much cardio. You just do it with out thinking twice like its your job. :hammer:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Null, get training my friend I will see you there if you decide to do it next year. i am going to take the year off after winning yesterday and put my effort into that next year. Team Universe