Results from 2006 NBI TRI-STATE Open

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while (been lurking a bit) but here the some pics from my contest this past weekend. It was held on March 11, 2006. It was the NBI 2006 TRI-STATE Open. It was a natural show.

I weighed in at 161 the morning of the show and definitly weighed a little bit more by the time I stepped onto the stage. I took first in the Novice - Lightweight Division, Best Poser in the Lightweight Division and won the Overall Novice Title. I finished second in the Overall Best In Show, losing by only one point to the Overall Winner of the Night, Denny Matos.

It was a great experience, a real rollercoaster ride from start to finish. I could have never expected to bring it home like this. There will be more pics to come and even some video so keep your eyes peeled. I'll be posting links soon.

And yes, that was THE King Kamali in the second picture. He was at the pre-judging to help out a friend. He was really cool and he let me know that he'll be doing the New York Pro in May. Plus, I've never seen anyone fill out a Jordan sweatsuit like that before!

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
congrats, you look great man. Real lean and muscular. Keep up the good work

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job man! Only place to go from here is up.:thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lando,

I had a question about your contest prep. You can't receive PMs here so I left one for you at BB.com

CROWLER