Contest Diet help?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Contest Diet help?

Hey guys, I was wondering how should I start my contest prep diet, and what macros you guys found most helpful. I was on a Extremely low carb diet before in which I carbed up once a week, but to be honest, I felt weak as **** and hated the depletion workouts! I currently dont have the money to hire anyone so like Null I will tough this one out. I feel like I may not have time for the contest I want to be ready for, so even if I dont do it, I want to prepare for it fully, even if it's to just get in the best shape of my life! THanks guys, any help is appreciated! I just moved back into my old place, so now I gotta go and dig out the scale!

2. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    Hey guys, I was wondering how should I start my contest prep diet, and what macros you guys found most helpful. I was on a Extremely low carb diet before in which I carbed up once a week, but to be honest, I felt weak as **** and hated the depletion workouts! I currently dont have the money to hire anyone so like Null I will tough this one out. I feel like I may not have time for the contest I want to be ready for, so even if I dont do it, I want to prepare for it fully, even if it's to just get in the best shape of my life! THanks guys, any help is appreciated! I just moved back into my old place, so now I gotta go and dig out the scale!
    Shoot me an email at derek@scivation.com with Atlas in the title and I will hook you up.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Woohoo, good looking out D!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Hey if anyone knows of any contest prep coaches in the NYC area please post. Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. diet help
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:37 AM
  2. Contest Prep Dieting Help
    By UnderXero in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. Could you help me with my contest dieting
    By BigChuckles in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6