carb cycling with krala
- 09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
- 09-01-2005, 11:36 AM
can't give much advice here as i don't cycle my carbs .. but it would be helpful if you posted exactly what carbs, when they are eaten, and how much of them for the different types of days
- 09-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Agreed, also is 100 carb considered low?
09-01-2005, 03:28 PM
100 is a max #...and yeah with a post workout shake...thats basically no added carbs the rest of the day....
carb up day would be something like...
11am-1cup oats/pre workout shake
11:30am-1pm xtend during lift
1pm-ABB lean recovery w/ 37g carbs
3pm-1.5 cups cottage cheese, 1 cup oats
5pm-8oz fat free turket, 1 cup oats
8pm-8oz chicken breast w/ brocolli
12am-some form of straight protein
09-01-2005, 03:36 PM
forgot low carb day...
i gotta go to work...but here it is in a nutshell glen
basically just the abb lean recovery shake then at all the meal times, cottage cheese, tuna w/ FF mayo, or some other lean meat...and usually always w/ brocolli cause im hungry as hell
09-02-2005, 10:10 AM
09-02-2005, 10:48 AM
check out the carb cycling articles (part 1 and 2) in Mind and Muscle at Avant.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sheepdog.tx in forum Enhanced Body FormulationsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:13 AM
- By schwellington in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM
- By dez/null in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:04 PM
- By sportf190 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2008, 02:54 PM
- By ktw in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2006, 11:49 PM