24 days out - IFBB sydney Australia Junior

Omz2199

Awards
Hi there , my first post here just wanted some feedback from all the people with experience I'm about to do my first bodybuilding competition in the juniors division I'm currently 20 years old - 86kgs .. And 6-7% bf not too sure if someone can correct me. Macros at the moment are 150g of carbs 300-350g protein fats: no added just whatever I get from my meats etc . Currently my diet consists of the following : meal #1 :70grams oats with protein scoop & 8 egg whites aswell as a protein shake. (Followed by daily 1 hour of cardio - 45mins on the stepper and 15min treadmill ) Meal #2: 8oz chicken breast 100g brocolli Meal 3#. 8oz White fish 100g brocolli Meal 4# 2 cans of tuna with lettuce tomatoe and cucumber. Meal 5# 8oz chicken breast , 150g sweet potatoe. Followed by weight training. Meal 6# 1 protein shake .. 30min - hour later: 8 oz white fish 100g brocolli All my meals consists of sauces such as tomatoe sauce which have literally no carbs (no added salt or sugar) also add light shredded cheese to meals which is about extra 10g protein and no fat to about 3 meals..