Local Show Postponed... need diet advice

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
posted this over at another forum as well... but AM is where i do most of my research so i thought id drop it in here too!

84kg
5'11"
24 years old

Doing a carb cycle for precontest prep; however, the local contest was postponed for a while so i stopped my diet after waiting for 3 weeks with no word on a new date.

Put on about 1.5kg... went a little crazy on dried dates (it happens when you are in the Middle East!)
Just recently (3-4 days ago) they gave a new date for the show, June 12th! (not much warning!)

Now i need to take off the 1.5kg and a few more by then, I want to get to 80kg as 81kg-90kg is the light heavyweight and there are a few guys that are in the upper 80s that i don't want to compete against haha

changed from 3 Low 1 High to 4 low 1 High to shed a little faster

Low carb days kept around 100g
High carb days kept around 300g

High carb days have the same schedule as low carb except potatoes and sweet potatoes are added

Diet:

7AM Breakfast: 1 egg fried, 6 whites, oatmeal (1/2c rolled oats, 1 scoop whey, cinnamon, sweetener tab)

10AM Snack: 6 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 8 almonds

1230PM Lunch: 6oz chicken, 1/2c cauliflower

3:30 or 4:15PM Pre Workout: 4oz chicken, 4 egg whites, 1 rice cake (1 scoop of whey if craving something sweet)

5PM: workout

6:30PM Post Workout: 4 egg whites, oatmeal (3/4c rolled oats, 1 scoop whey, cinnamon, sweetener tab)

7:30PM Dinner: 6oz lean beef, 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, 3/4c string beans, 2c spinach/lettuce, 1/2 medium green bell pepper

9PM low intensity cardio 35-50mins

10PM: 4 egg whites (if i get a craving)

Low Carb
Daily Macros (% are without whey):
Cals: 1700
Pro: 227g....53% (with whey 285-300g)
Carb: 100g...24%
Fat: 43g.......23%

High Carb
Daily Macro %
Pro: 40%
Carb:50%
Fat: 10% (chicken instead of beef, no egg yolk, no coconut oil/nuts)

Also, how much water weight should i expect to lose in the last few days?
(im in a remote location and the only OTC diuretic available is Water Pill by Natrol)

Any feedback or ideas would be great!

EDIT: cals and macros based on an online diet tracker/calorie counter but almost all foods are weighed first and checked with nutrition labels to be as accurate as possible