Contests and TRT

he_hate_me

Awards
I think it's generally recommended to drop test a couple weeks before a contest.
What is one to do if he is doing multiple contests/photoshoots throughout the year and is on TRT.
Do guys in similar situtaion dop trt everytime there is an event?
Sorry I am new to this so it might sound like a dumb question.

Thanks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I think it's generally recommended to drop test a couple weeks before a contest.
What is one to do if he is doing multiple contests/photoshoots throughout the year and is on TRT.
Do guys in similar situtaion dop trt everytime there is an event?
Sorry I am new to this so it might sound like a dumb question.

Thanks
It is common to drop all test before a comp but I have seen plenty of guys drop down to TRT levels and run it throughout. With a powerful aromataze inhibitor the bloat is negligble.

he_hate_me

Awards
Thanks! I am currently using erase pro which is an OTC AI. Should I add some letro for the last week before the contest? Thoughts? dosage?

vassille

Awards
If you keep dosage say test cyp 200mg a week or better yet 100mg 2x a week with .25 adex you should be very dry if everything else is good.
I would preffer test prop at maybe 50mg EOD with .25 adex. Prop keeps you a little drier than cyp.
You have to see what dosage works best for you. Letro is too strong adex is better imo

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks! I am currently using erase pro which is an OTC AI. Should I add some letro for the last week before the contest? Thoughts? dosage?
Yeah man id be jumping on letro starting at .5mg daily. A week out would be good maybe more. Letro is extremely powerful and it will dry you out, joints included. If you have test prop I'd switch to that 2 weeks out and run 25mg eod or something along those lines.