informative sites or information regarding 1rst competition

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was recently asked to train for xcalibur, a local competition next august. where did you guys get your info for your first experience?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bro, to be honest my trainer/physique coach is my goto person on any physique competition. He trains pepple for body building, physique, bikini competitors, and he is the man. Without him I would have been lost.

He, himself won the 2012 florida this year in overall bodybuilding. He won the USA's in Vegas before and several other major competitions. Having that pedigree made it an easy descusion who to use. I am forever greatful for the advice, honesty, motivation, tactics, and everything that come with Team IronClad Physiques.

However, if you don't have the funds for a coach hit me up on plans I will hook you up with some sites and any help I can give ya.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Having a coach is super important. I keep one year round, so does my wife.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Google and read, read and then read some more. Ask a few questions, then ask more questions and then go read some more :)

I only say google because it will be able to field a more direct question in what you may be wondering <shrugs>