Quick Pro Tan question...
- 09-03-2012, 04:53 AM
- 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I believe it's DHA based so once it's set in you should be fine to rinse off. I use norvell solutions most of the time with added DHA drops.
- 10-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Use jan tana ultra 1. I wake at 5am.. put two coats of tanner on and head to pre judging with a flawless perfect color that is dry in seconds. Buy an airbrush
11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
I have been competing for several years and have never had a problem with protan running from sweat. And i always chew up a few flush niacin tabs before I hit the stage. Last three coats i do not rinse. I have had jan tana "bleed" and dreamtan. So you are g2g without rinsing. Remember: you can never be too dark! IRONDIVA
11-13-2012, 08:44 PM
I was just sprayed with jan tana last weekend, it was nice and dark. Took good to the skin too.
11-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
11-20-2012, 11:57 PM
i pro tan the night before,and in the morning a good coat or two,and touch up as needed through the day......good stuff. IMO have 2 or more cans on hand. don't waste yr $ on some one there spraying. i don't like how it makes your face look around eye and mouth...lol. next time i will use make-up,something dark and even..yeah some chic stuff.....but i do like pro tan and will use again
Similar Forum Threads
- By deputyjason in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
- By loua65 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:38 PM
- By Anabolxxx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2003, 09:36 AM
- By goldylight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2003, 09:49 AM