1st show, please critique

Meat2365

Awards
Im 23 y/o and I'm 15weeks out of my first show, NPC Steel World May 5. Im 217.5lbs 73" and 8-10%BF. Im currently finishing up a testosterone propionate.enan cycle. This is the diet my guy who is helping me do my first show gave me to start 15wks out.

Meal 1
5 whole omega-3 eggs (with 4 additional whites)

Meal 2
Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1.5 tbsp all natural pb

Meal 3
Lean protein meal: 8 oz (cooked) chicken (or turkey, tuna, tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3 cup raw almonds, cashews, or walnuts

Meal 4
Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1.5 tbsp all natural pb (no sugar added)

Meal 5
Fatty protein meal: 8 oz (cooked) salmon, swordfish, or 8oz red meat (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tbsp of olive oil or macadamia nut oil and vinegar

Meal 6
Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1.5 tbsp all natural pb OR 5 whole omega-3 eggs

And eight weeks out from the show I'm gonna start and enan/winn cycle. Does this look right to anyone who has some shows under their belt? Thanks

youngstud3

Awards
Yo. Where are you from? I was considering doing the panhandle showdown and steal world but I'm up in the air about it now.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
keto diet?

why did you stop your cycle just to start it back up in 7 weeks

Blade Icewood

Awards
gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!:dance:

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'm feeling lazy right now and don't want to look it up buuut....are all NPC shows untested?

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
I was being sarcastic there is virtually no testing at all and the same could be said for most American sports as well

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I was being sarcastic there is virtually no testing at all and the same could be said for most American sports as well
That's what I thought lol. But as far as American sports..they are, for the most part, all tested.

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
Yeah right do some more research. YouTube bigger stronger faster for starters

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would add more carbs personally if ur already 7-8% then drop them just a few weeks out

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Yeah right do some more research. YouTube bigger stronger faster for starters
I've seen the movie numerous times. All collegiate sports in America are tested rigourously. So are the players in the NBA,MLB,NFL

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
For a guy you should be on 7 meals n have greens at 3 meals. I'm a woman but the other dudes on my team are eating way more than that 15 weeks out :)