Looking for a personal trainer to prepare for my first show!

Biggcarp

Awards
I have been lifting for almost 10 years now. I want to take the next step and get into the sport. I want the guidance of someone who has been around the sport for sometime. I am located in the Albany Ny area.

PVL

Banned
Awards
ur 6'5 and u wanna compete? do powerlifting dude.......u will get destroyed by guys 5'10 at the same weight

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Way to rain on a man's parade. Do what you want to do and don't let anyone talk you out of it! I hope all your contest prep and all goes well! Stay positive and determined!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur 6'5 and u wanna compete? do powerlifting dude.......u will get destroyed by guys 5'10 at the same weight
OP is 5'9"...

PVL

Banned
Awards
OP is 5'9"...
well is he doing a natural show? because if he is asking for a coach, he isnt big enough then...........you will know........

at 5'9 he should be around 230-240 offseason to do well, meaning lose about 20 pounds pre contest.

show us pics and we can tell you what you need to do

thecatalyst

Awards
well is he doing a natural show? because if he is asking for a coach, he isnt big enough then...........you will know........

at 5'9 he should be around 230-240 offseason to do well, meaning lose about 20 pounds pre contest.

show us pics and we can tell you what you need to do
Just because dude is asking for a coach doesnt mean his isnt big enough. Its good to have a second pair of eyes to fine tune posing and diet. You havent asked the man his bf%. How can you determine what weight he should be competing at? Judging from your comment about me being too tall to compete sounds like you did a show and lost miserably.....I have been competing myself for 4 years. Been a coach for 2.

thecatalyst

Awards
btw, that weight is old. Im 315 now with 11%bf. Should do fine in the NPC this year.