Carbing up!!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I eat pretty clean and whenever I feel my muscles are flat or my glycogen is down I like a big bowl of whole grain pasta w/ lite sauce and 40g of protein worth of turkey meatballs. Wash it dlwn w/ 16oz gatorade. For a cheat/carb loading meal do not count carbs

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Oats... lots of oats. 1/2 cup in my post-workout shake. 3/4 cup w/water & splenda... etc.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
pancakes and maple syrup 24 hours before

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
krispy kreme doughnuts....yeaaaaa budddyyyy

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What do y'all prefer to carb up on?
Before any carb up, I will take in (2) Need 2 Slin, (6) Recompadrol, 100mcg IGF-1-LR3, and 400mcg each of GHRP-2 and CJC1295 NO DAC.

Clean Carb Up: Rice Cakes with Honey and Raisins (~200g)
Fun Carb Up: Stuffed Crust Pizza with Boneless Chicken Wings followed by Ice Cream (~400g)

:)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
As of yesterday, giant homemade burritos.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Sweet potatoes, pounds and pounds of sweet potatoes and gallons of water. Nuff said

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Damn guys I been eating so clean and I felt I had to treat myself yesterday to a nice double bison (buffalo) burger w/ sweet potato fries... Mmmmmmmm yom yom yom yom

Meal 1- 5 eggwhites/fat free chess/2 Ezekiel bread

Meal2- PWO shake

Meal 3- 8oz ground up turkey meat & 1 cup brown rice

Meal 4,5 & 6- 2 fillet of Tilapia and 1 cup broccoli

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys I been eating so clean and I felt I had to treat myself yesterday to a nice double bison (buffalo) burger w/ sweet potato fries... Mmmmmmmm yom yom yom yom

Meal 1- 5 eggwhites/fat free chess/2 Ezekiel bread

Meal2- PWO shake

Meal 3- 8oz ground up turkey meat & 1 cup brown rice

Meal 4,5 & 6- 2 fillet of Tilapia and 1 cup broccoli
Are you trying to lean out?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Are you trying to lean out?
Yeah I try and stay lean. I have 3 meals out of the 6 w/ carbs and my last 3 w/ green veggies. It works for me I am 5'8" 225 12% BF and I'm pretty happy w/ my size so now I am trying to obtain a more harder denser look than what I am now. I'll obviously put on small amount of size but my goal now is to get harder

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! I knew you were trying to drop some bodyfat, because if I was to do that diet I would be in contest shape! Good luck with your future endeavours!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Nice man! I knew you were trying to drop some bodyfat, because if I was to do that diet I would be in contest shape! Good luck with your future endeavours!
Thanks man appreciate it

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
For contest prep Im real clean - 5 carb meals (1st meal is dry). I start carbing up the Wednesday before W=1, Th=2, Fr=5. First 3 on friday are sweet potatoes and last two are white starch. Im gonna try messing around with basmati rice this next time around - I wanna see how I react to amylose instead of potato starch.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Sweet potatoes, pounds and pounds of sweet potatoes and gallons of water. Nuff said
Hell yeah. Mashed sweet potatoes (mix in some red potatoes or russet too), are pretty damn incredible.

Add in a little greek yogurt to make them extra creamy.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Sounds delicious! Im think Ill eat a lot of this during my bulk this winter. Along with wheat macaroni salad i plan on making :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. Mashed sweet potatoes (mix in some red potatoes or russet too), are pretty damn incredible.

Add in a little greek yogurt to make them extra creamy.
Love making mashed sweet potatoes. Never thought to add greek yogurt- noted.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Does the Greek yogurt make it sour? Sounds like it'd be good

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Does the Greek yogurt make it sour? Sounds like it'd be good
As long as you add an appropriate portion it works great and has no sour taste at all. It just tastes damn good. :D

Seriously try it; it's really good.

Chobani 2% and F age 2% are the best Greek yogurts btw (assuming you don't like it really sour).