gh precontest

JOE2007

Awards
Hi everybody , i'm 2 weeks out from a show and using 4 units of gh a day in my precontest cycle . My question is : should i stop it 1 week before the show or keep goin' until the day of the contest ? Up until now i have got different opinions ....wht's your take on that ? By the way must say i love the results i got from it .....thanks !

Animal1918

Awards
How long have u used it for??...some say they drop it a few weeks out due to slight water retention,but I think it is personal preference... just like test some run it up to the show some drop two weeks out...I am very sensitive to the water retaining effects of both gh and test and I have to drop both 2 or 3 weeks out

JOE2007

Awards
sorry for the delay in answering....being working nightshifts ! Been using gh for the past 3 months and water retention ....none ! Anyway i e-mailed Dave Palumbo and asked him his opinion . He answered right back ( he always does ) and told that if i wasn't bloated to keep it right up to the day before the contest . Not only i'm not bloated but i'm shredded before taking the water out so i'll just keep goin' . Thanks !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sorry for the delay in answering....being working nightshifts ! Been using gh for the past 3 months and water retention ....none ! Anyway i e-mailed Dave Palumbo and asked him his opinion . He answered right back ( he always does ) and told that if i wasn't bloated to keep it right up to the day before the contest . Not only i'm not bloated but i'm shredded before taking the water out so i'll just keep goin' . Thanks !
Very very smart idea. Why would you stop something that has been working, especially if your shredded. Water retention from gh can easily be solved with aldactone or a very mild thiazide.

JOE2007

Awards
Very very smart idea. Why would you stop something that has been working, especially if your shredded. Water retention from gh can easily be solved with aldactone or a very mild thiazide.
Yes it was a very smart idea 'cause this saturday i went on stage for the world WABBA championship in Hungary and won the the supermasters world title ( + 50 years old ). I was in the best condition of my life with shredded glutes and only usedAldactone the last 3 days up to the show . Did my last gh shot friday morning before catchin' the flight ......thanks for the replys now some well deserved rest !