Tanning Bed Question

  1. Tanning Bed Question


    I assume precontest is the best area in which to post a tanning question.

    When you tan, do you tan your junk?

    Why or why not?
    Training around a jacked up neck.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I assume precontest is the best area in which to post a tanning question.

    When you tan, do you tan your junk?

    Why or why not?
    I go in a level 2 stand up 3-6 times a week.

    I cover my face with a towel for about 75% of the time im in the bed. I just don't want wrinkles on my face and during the winter months I don't want everyone to ask "where did you to why are you tan it's January" like fcuk off losers worry about yourself.

    I take naked some times I put a sock on my c0ck. I did burned my Wang once it sucks but I was rubbing the tanning lotion... Nevermind

    I tan after cardio or weights I've heard this is the best time because your pores are open.

    I use cheap tanning brozer I buy from walmart. Works fine for me and I'm Irish / German.


  3. I can't rep you but thanks. What you said is right in line with what I am doing so far.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I can't rep you but thanks. What you said is right in line with what I am doing so far.
    No problem. If you don't whiten your teeth try it out. Nothing says "hey I'm awesome" like a golden face and bleach white teeth lol


  5. Butt nekid here except for a sock......

    a big sock, like mind blowing big.

    lol

    I take the sock off for a few minuets toward the end.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Butt nekid here except for a sock......

    a big sock, like mind blowing big.

    lol

    I take the sock for a few minuets toward the end.
    Yup gotta cover the whole thing lol


  7. I never once covered up. He deserves to be just as tan as the rest of his cohorts.

  8. I tan twice a month on the cheapest bed, not tanning lotion. Just enough have a light tan.

    I cover my junk, I just put my sock over it, and I make sure its a clean sock too.

    Im actually laughing now that I found out Im not the only one to come up with the sock method.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  9. I'm originally from a tropical climate and used to surf all the time so I always had a nice tan; however, I'm now in a cold climate and I'm pale! I was recently looking into a tanning bed but had a few questions. What's the difference between levels and how long do you guys tan for? Do you have to use tanning lotion or can you just go at it bare?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I'm originally from a tropical climate and used to surf all the time so I always had a nice tan; however, I'm now in a cold climate and I'm pale! I was recently looking into a tanning bed but had a few questions. What's the difference between levels and how long do you guys tan for? Do you have to use tanning lotion or can you just go at it bare?
    I always use a BROZER

    I forget the levels but I go in a level 2 for 10-12 mins 3-6 times a week


  11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I always use a BROZER

    I forget the levels but I go in a level 2 for 10-12 mins 3-6 times a week
    Does the bronzer give you that orange Snookie look?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Does the bronzer give you that orange Snookie look?
    No she is a fat dumbass. I use Walmart's tanning indoor tanning lotion.


  13. I tan nekkid as a jaybird! But I started out very slow...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I tan nekkid as a jaybird! But I started out very slow...
    Very good point!


  15. i have very sensitive skin,, burn easy,, how long should i go in tan bed 4?? i wa sthinking 2-3 min untill i adapt ?

  16. I am very fair skinned also.. I started at 4 minutes

  17. wow, I'm surprised at all the other sock users there are! I like to alternate between the bed and the stand up. In the stand up I use the sock method too. I also use a bronzer. However, after blowing a hundred bucks on tanning and only getting a slight tan, as I don't tan too easily, and then still having to apply tanner for the comp, I think I will save a lot of time and money next time and just do the spray tan again. They get you as dark as you want and did a great a job.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  18. I tan 3-4x per week during contest prep on a level 3 bed... I think it's level 3, whatever the highest they have is. Domination is the lotion of choice. I alternate between stand-up and lying.

    I tan very well and easily. I look like I'm dominican all said and done.
    No sock here.

  19. Sup pimp - every week year round??

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I go in a level 2 stand up 3-6 times a week. German.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sup pimp - every week year round??
    Yup, I love the feeling and it's nice being tan year round. I've cut down to about 3 days a week tops.


  21. Haha cool. I'd look like a dam alligator

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Haha cool. I'd look like a dam alligator
    You mean lobster? Lol


  23. you mean Snookie? LOL

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    you mean Snookie? LOL
    Icky lol


  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebiggerpict View Post
    i have very sensitive skin,, burn easy,, how long should i go in tan bed 4?? i wa sthinking 2-3 min untill i adapt ?
    same problem here, years ago. go with a tanning lotion that has a bronzer because that will help with the color pretty darn quick.

    start with the lowest time in the booth that you go with, and also the lowest rated booth. ie: hollywood has 3 different types of stand up (where i first started going), and just pick the lowest one. go like twice a week with a few days between to build up your confidence in what's going on, and to avoid over exposure since you are light.

    eventually you'll feel like working in a 3rd day, or upping the time a minute or so, or both, until eventually you've worked yourself up to "max" time (which can be 10 minutes depending on the booth). by this time though, you'll already be noticeably darker from the bronzer, and from your body's natural reaction to the UV exposure.

  26. I can't find a sock big enough so I just use some sunscreen on the one eyed monster. I also put sunscreen on my face since I work outside and get a wicked farmers tan year round.

  27. People who joke around saying they have a big d1ck have small ones. I on the other hand have a small d1ck.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I on the other hand have a small d1ck.
    Ain't nothing funny about that

  29. little secret for ya, stop tanning 7-10 days away from your competition, tanning gives a slightly smoother appearance by drawing more fluid to your skin.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    People who joke around saying they have a big d1ck have small ones. I on the other hand have a small d1ck.
    It's funny you say that, mine is tiny. But, I'm OK with it cuz it fits into more places
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    People who joke around saying they have a big d1ck have small ones. I on the other hand have a small d1ck.
    Hahahahahahha at least you're honest


  32. I believe I've said this here before, but...it may be small but it fits them all!

  33. How did this thread go from tanning to penis size, or lack thereof? Time to go GTL! lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    How did this thread go from tanning to penis size, or lack thereof? Time to go GTL! lol
    I wondered that also. Of course, I guess I can admit among friends that I was hoping that as mine got darker it would get longer. No luck so far.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I wondered that also. Of course, I guess I can admit among friends that I was hoping that as mine got darker it would get longer. No luck so far.
    If only it were true. I think there would be waiting lists to get into a tanning bed!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    If only it were true. I think there would be waiting lists to get into a tanning bed!
    H3ll, I'd own my own bed.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    H3ll, I'd own my own bed.
    I'd open my own tanning booth business! LOL

  38. I do a sock on the ****. I cover my face more than half the time because the skin is more sensitive it needs less to tan and burns much more quickly. If people ask why I'm tan I tell them I go tanning I am not ashamed of my beauty.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who uses a tanning bed?
    By votum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. Tanning Question
    By captgarrett in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 11:13 PM
  3. help on tanning
    By snowtiger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
  4. Question about tanning
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 08:45 PM
  5. Question on tanning products
    By JblazeGirlie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in