Tell me what you think about my precontest cycle

thecatalyst

Awards
6'5 255lbs about 8-9% BF. This is my eighth cycle. Been competing for 3 years and I am wanting to cycle a bit differently than before. Tell me what you think.

Weeks 16 - 6 test cyp 1000mgs week
Weeks 16 - 4 deca 500mgs week
Weeks 6 - 2 test enan 1000mgs week
Weeks 6 -1 masteron enan 300mgs week
Weeks 6 - 1 tren enan 300mgs week
Weeks 2 - 1 anadrol 50mgs ed
Weeks 4 - 1 nolvadex 40mgs ed
Weeks 2 - 1 letro .5mgs ed
PCT- clomid with continued nolvadex

I normally run a gram of test a week every cycle so this is nothing new. Is 300mgs a week of mast and tren e enough at the end of the cycle? Should I keep the test? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jacked.N.Tan

Jacked.N.Tan

Awards
should of done that offseason when u have calories to makes some serious gains.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
bump up the masteron, its really noticeable over 400mg...I'm taking 525mg w/ 700mg test p and its insane.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Cycle looks good up until 6 wks out. If it were myself I'd knock out the anadrol altogether, especially since switching from long chain esters like test e and deca, your going straight from water retaining drugs into a bigger water retaining drug. I like to call it "Coming in blind" You cannot tell exactly whats what because you'll have a layer of fluid on you, no matter how many anti e's your on. I would switch to test prop at the 6 wk out mark, and lower it too 3-500mg/wk, if you keep your test lower while running masteron and tren you'll look harder. Ditch the nolvadex and replace with aromasyn, save the nolva for PCT. That aromasyn is going to get you way harder than nolva will. I would not go from the test cyp to test e, go to prop. If you MUST USE test e then drop it at 3 wks out, not 2. Thats just my opinion, hope it helps

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good up until 6 wks out. If it were myself I'd knock out the anadrol altogether, especially since switching from long chain esters like test e and deca, your going straight from water retaining drugs into a bigger water retaining drug. I like to call it "Coming in blind" You cannot tell exactly whats what because you'll have a layer of fluid on you, no matter how many anti e's your on. I would switch to test prop at the 6 wk out mark, and lower it too 3-500mg/wk, if you keep your test lower while running masteron and tren you'll look harder. Ditch the nolvadex and replace with aromasyn, save the nolva for PCT. That aromasyn is going to get you way harder than nolva will. I would not go from the test cyp to test e, go to prop. If you MUST USE test e then drop it at 3 wks out, not 2. Thats just my opinion, hope it helps
agreed. I ran test-e at 500mg/wk last summer, and right now i'm running 700mg/prop, prop is so much more dry its insane. Along with masteron at 500mg and anvar at 80mg, im so dry, yet so strong, yet so full....best combo ever.

To the OP, totally drop the test-e, switch to prop, and you dont need much test 3 weeks out anyhow. Your not going to be loosing or gaining muscle because the time frame is so short. Make your primary drugs with the higher mg usage masteron, and/or anavar to be ideal.

thecatalyst

Awards
Thank you, this helps a lot. Makes since. I will hate all the pinning from the prop but I will get use to it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, this helps a lot. Makes since. I will hate all the pinning from the prop but I will get use to it.
dude it hurts SO bad for me and gave me intense fevers. Some of the most intense pain i'v ever experienced and I'v broken both of my arms.

But, after about 3 weeks, I dont feel any pain at alll...and i'm shooting 100mg ED