question about anavar pre-contest

JOE2007

Awards
Hi there , i'm about 12 weeks out from my competition . i weigh 193 pounds at 5`7 , a bout 9-10% bodyfat . I'm running test enanthate and boldenone 1ml each twice a week and i'll be switchin' to test propionate and trenbolone at 6-7 weeks out ( same dosing ) . A friend of mine gave me a bottle of anavar 100 caps 10mg and i was wondering how to fit that into pre-contest ....i was thinkin' maybe doin' 30mg ed for the last 4 and half weeks ( until the day of the contest ) . Does this sound good ? No hgh by the way ( way too expensive for me ) and my diet , training and cardio are spot on . Thanks for the help !

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hi there , i'm about 12 weeks out from my competition . i weigh 193 pounds at 5`7 , a bout 9-10% bodyfat . I'm running test enanthate and boldenone 1ml each twice a week and i'll be switchin' to test propionate and trenbolone at 6-7 weeks out ( same dosing ) . A friend of mine gave me a bottle of anavar 100 caps 10mg and i was wondering how to fit that into pre-contest ....i was thinkin' maybe doin' 30mg ed for the last 4 and half weeks ( until the day of the contest ) . Does this sound good ? No hgh by the way ( way too expensive for me ) and my diet , training and cardio are spot on . Thanks for the help !
That is pretty much exactly what I did, but ran the var for 8 weeks at 80mg. You don't need it, it's pretty damn weak and tbh not worth the money. I also ran clen at 120mg, one week on one week off. Got me down to 3.1% bf(at 170lbs).

Might aswell run that var, but don't expect it to do much.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
run it at 30 for 2 weeks then ramp to 50-60 for final 2 weeks. should cut a little bit of fat.

I would probably sell it or trade it if u know the right people, t3/clen would get more results

JOE2007

Awards
run it at 30 for 2 weeks then ramp to 50-60 for final 2 weeks. should cut a little bit of fat.

I would probably sell it or trade it if u know the right people, t3/clen would get more results
that sounds good....my last show i only used tren for the last 6 weeks and i got in very good condition . This time i'm addin' propionate and hopin' that Var will improve my condition even more....i can add t3/clen if needed but i rely mostly on my diet , traiing and cardio....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ull be good, fat loss starts at 25mg on vat so ull be primed when u up the strength for more LBM and strength