Need some help please

daxxer

Awards
I have 12 days until my 1st show and I am 10lbs heavy of lightweight class that I entered!!! I have been doing cardio everyday and I cut out complex carbs and went to just eating veggies.. I am burning 500 cal on treadmil but I juust cant seem to lose anymore weight i'm not sure what to do? I am also taking a fat burmer

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
12 days seems like plenty of time keep working and dieting the same then u can shed 10 lbs of water easy 3 days before if u really need to.; u can run in a rubber suit and sweats or make one out of a garbage bag

daxxer

Awards
On other forums they are saying I will look like crap if I drop that much weight in 12 days but I know alot of people who lose 8-10lbs when they carb deplete... Guess I will see what happens!! I am going to do cardio twice a day keep up a strict diet and go from there....

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you dont lose too much water, and stay hydrated to avoid looking flat on show day. Why are you losing all that weight? Are you trying to avoid being in the next weightclass? Dont sacrifice muscle for no reason?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you dont lose too much water, and stay hydrated to avoid looking flat on show day. Why are you losing all that weight? Are you trying to avoid being in the next weightclass? Dont sacrifice muscle for no reason?
he is right it depends why u are cutting

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
May sound silly but what about a colon cleanse?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
That will help some, but this close would be dangerous. If your colon is clogged, or if you are not going regularly, then it might not be a bad idea. Do you eat broccoli, spinach, or coconut?