What are some the the BEST Tanning Accelerators/Tingles?!?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to get a Deep Dark Exotic looking Tan. What are some of the Best indoor tanning accelerators/tingles on the market? Also, once it gets warmer i plan on doing most of my tanning outdoors, so what would be the best outdoor tanning lotions? Thank You

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to get a Deep Dark Exotic looking Tan. What are some of the Best indoor tanning accelerators/tingles on the market? Also, once it gets warmer i plan on doing most of my tanning outdoors, so what would be the best outdoor tanning lotions? Thank You
Atomic Meltdown.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atomic Meltdown.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Thank You

Is Atomic Meltdown ok to use on your face? Also, is it safe for outdoor use cuz I know that they say tingles shouldn't be used outdoors? Thank

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You

Is Atomic Meltdown ok to use on your face? Also, is it safe for outdoor use cuz I know that they say tingles shouldn't be used outdoors? Thank
I didn't use it on my face, but I don't see why you couldn't if you wanted to. And yes, it is fine for use outdoors - pretty much anytime you want to increase your tan, inside OR out.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've used tanning lotion on my face. INSTANT breakouts. If you aren't acne prone then it should be ok. They do sell tanning lotion specifically for your face (so I've heard).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank You

Atomic meltdown is NOT an oil-based tanning lotion. As well, some of the ingredients/extract help prevent acne.

Fat mobilization and acne prevention are closely related.

I've been using it on my face for over 2 years regularly.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Nice, dsade. I might have to try that.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Melanotan II, look into it...Research it... Not a lotion by any means though.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melanotan II, look into it...Research it... Not a lotion by any means though.
I've actually looked into that before, the stuff sounds great only problem is you have to inject it and a few side effects

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Swedish Beauty Bonfire?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An accelerator vs. a tingle? whats better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An accelerator vs. a tingle? whats better?
They work best if in the same formula. Accelerators provide tyrosine/l-dopa based substrate for melatonin formation. Tinglers increase blood supply to the skin surface...sort of a catalytic reaction.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They work best if in the same formula. Accelerators provide tyrosine/l-dopa based substrate for melatonin formation. Tinglers increase blood supply to the skin surface...sort of a catalytic reaction.
What brands have both in the same formula?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
melanotan II is insane. You will get dangerously dark if you use it long enough.

However, I makes me loose my appetite really bad. I started it for a few days and went a shade darker, but I discontinued and froze the rest. I am saving it for a cut as it will help tremendously in crushing carb cravings.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
melanotan II is insane. You will get dangerously dark if you use it long enough.

However, I makes me loose my appetite really bad. I started it for a few days and went a shade darker, but I discontinued and froze the rest. I am saving it for a cut as it will help tremendously in crushing carb cravings.
Aren't their side effects to melanotan II tho? Can you get it from a doctor?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aren't their side effects to melanotan II tho? Can you get it from a doctor?
Dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness and loss of appetite are the usual sides. You cant get it from a Dr., you buy it from a research chem site that sells peptides.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Atomic meltdown is NOT an oil-based tanning lotion. As well, some of the ingredients/extract help prevent acne.

Fat mobilization and acne prevention are closely related.

I've been using it on my face for over 2 years regularly.
Both me and my girl are using this, we love it!
Highly reccommend it

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about Tanning Oils, are their any out their that anyone would recommend?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I used to go tanning in the beds a while ago, i remember once they sold me this little capsule in which you crack and it had some kind of oil in it, i think it was called a tear drop or something. but that gave me an excellent tan. i could never find it after that.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atomic Meltdowns been out of stock for a while. Im really trying to get some of this stuff

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of tanning bed works the best with Atomic Meltdown