Contests and body hair

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

Contests and body hair

Can you compete in an ametuer contest sporting a nice amount of body hair.

Im a person who loves bodybuilding, but is offset by the overglossed, feminine way bodybuilders look.

In other words, would they disqualify you, or would they just take off points?

I would just want to prove a point that you can show you muscles, without giving up your hair. Of course a nice tan and everything else for contest prep.

I think it would be interested to see a guy sporting some hair.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just cause someone shaves off body hair, that doesn't make them feminine bro. Hair distracts from muscle, and hides definition, end of story.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

agreed, i keep myself hairless because i prefer it, and it makes it better to track my own progress in the off season. body hair keeps from showing definition, and imo doesn't make you more masculine. OP, go for it, enter with body hair, but i bet you would place better if you shaved/waxed it off
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

When in Rome......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    When in Rome......
    do what the Romans do... hence keep it baby's a$$ smooth. sounds gay, but makes my point
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    do what the Romans do... hence keep it baby's a$$ smooth. sounds gay, but makes my point
    Word bro, thats how we roll.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

yeah i agree that its not gay. Its shows more definition. Lot of my friends thinks it looks gay, that why i asked. I have a lot of hair not a little, so ud definately could tell a mile a way i did. I guess i could just shave before a competition.

But dont u guy kno what im talk about, did u watch the arnold, melvin anthony in a pink thong, shaking his ass???lol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

dude, keep it off year round. it's easier to track progress that way. kind of like body fat, keep it off and you see what's happening with your muscle. you're hair might trick you into thinking you need to shed a bit more fat before your competition. i get it off, keep it off, and show your muscles. be proud of them. if anyone gives you sh** about it, i'm sure you could handle the situation
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    dude, keep it off year round. it's easier to track progress that way. kind of like body fat, keep it off and you see what's happening with your muscle. you're hair might trick you into thinking you need to shed a bit more fat before your competition. i get it off, keep it off, and show your muscles. be proud of them. if anyone gives you sh** about it, i'm sure you could handle the situation
    I am the situation

Thanks for your advice, ill keep it in consideration.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.36%

i hate hair personally, plus it looks a thousand times better without it. No need to look like a lumberjack
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    i hate hair personally, plus it looks a thousand times better without it. No need to look like a lumberjack
    ain't no doubt about it. hair-free is the way to be!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.08%

If you wanna compete covered with body hair then I say go for it. I'm sure people have tried it before. However, I'm almost positive they didn't rank that great. If you like your body hair then that's something you're gonna have to get over when it comes to be competition time. If it's because you don't like having to take a razor all over your body then try Nair Speed Cream for Men. It smells funky, but I use it and it works great. The smoothness lasts days longer than what shaving does.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Does that Nair really work? I'm a hairy ass Italian and i shave my chest and stomach every 2-3 days... I use the Gillete Fusion and with shaving cream then the Skintimate, but i still get random ass ingrown hair...
  14. BMCLouzee

I'm about to do a depilatory on my boyfriend for his picture day soon. I'll do a before, after, and review on it. He's super hairy and I suggested a depilatory because it will take less time for me to spread the cream, let it sit, and gently scrub it off than shave it with traditional razor and shaving cream. He has pretty coarse hair and I'm crossing my fingers that it will do the job all the way. I'll be using Avon hair removal cream. I'm a rep and get it for cheap. I've waxed him before, but it's painful and time consuming. I'd prefer to do it again because it lasts longer, so let's see if I can talk him into it.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

A co-worker of mine said "man you work so hard, the hair falls right off your arms" when he noticed my shaved arms lol.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    yeah i agree that its not gay. Its shows more definition. Lot of my friends thinks it looks gay, that why i asked. I have a lot of hair not a little, so ud definately could tell a mile a way i did. I guess i could just shave before a competition.

But dont u guy kno what im talk about, did u watch the arnold, melvin anthony in a pink thong, shaking his ass???lol
    We are all adults and I personally could care if my friends said what I did was gay or feminine. Try going to junior high/high school completely shaved when you are a white as a ghost in the winter for swimming. I did this every year of my life from 12-18, trust me it is ten times worse then the crap you get from your friends.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Word bro, thats how we roll.
    good for me I dont have to shave I just dont have hair at all I have just as much hair on my arms as my girl does
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    good for me I dont have to shave I just dont have hair at all I have just as much hair on my arms as my girl does
    you're lucky. i have severe amounts on my arms, and legs. plus, the irony is nearly no back and chest hair haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRT and body hair
    By Eisenhower in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. OMG TRT and Body Hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 02:28 PM
  3. TRT and body hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1