letro/clen pre contest log

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Hey guys, starting a log separate from my other thread where i was asking questions.

Info:

as of last saturday (9/5), I am 3 weeks out from my first comp that i may end up not doing because i am out of money and 5 weeks out from the second comp that i will do no matter what.

testing bodyfat either today or tomorrow with 7 point test hopefully so i will post that tomorrow as well as some pics so i and you guys can see how the cycle as well as my diet worked.

here is what i will be doing:

clen:

starting yesterday (9/6) liquid suspension clen: 20mcg upon waking/20mcg4hrs later.

--some notes right off: i got way jittery and slightly warmer about 45min after first dose. wore off in about 4 hrs so i took another dose. i'll start with this for a couple/few days then start bumping up the dose slowly to three times a day if i can handle it to about 60mcg. i hear that you shouldnt go above 200mcg and that 60-120mcg is a normal dose. i was jacked on just 40mcg a day prob because i am low on bodyfat already! we will see. i am going to push the dose as much as i can handle.

incidently i also started to take ritalin 3 weeks ago for my ADD and it has a slightly similar effect as clen i have noticed when i first take it so that may be part of why i was so jacked on only 40mcg. ritalin does not interfere/have the same pathway as clen from what i have read (ritalin is a dopamine re-uptake enhancer) so they wont compete.

i dont have a thermometer that works (the one i measured my temp with for a week before to get a baseline said i was 94.1 every morning!) so my temps will be off, but since i have a baseline, i may just use that thermometer allthe way through. sopefully its off by 3 degrees all the way through its range.

my blood pressure is around 110/71. as of two weeks ago at the doctors office for a physical. unfortunately i dont have a blood pressure monitor i can use. may go into the doctor halfway through to check levels. any suggestions for a cheap one?

clen will be run for 3 weeks, then i will run benadryl for 5 days or until temp goes down to previous baseline then continue through 5 weeks until show. any suggestions on if i need to stop a certain time prior to a show?

Letro info:

got the transdermal formestane from nutra planet. running that starting at 1 pump in morning/1 pump at night (25mg 4-hydroxyandrostenedione per pump) for 3 days, then 2 pumps morning/2 pumps night (100mg/day) throught until show. if i dont have any left to taper off of it, i will take a nolva/clomind liquid suspension mixture at 10mg nolva/50mg clomid and run a pct. yeah its not the best ratio, but its what i have and i dont have any money to buy more. need help with this. i know how to dose for pct of prohormone cycle, but i have never tried form before so i have no idea how much to use.

Diet:

low carb days (sun,mon,tues,thurs,fri):

(i do golf course maintenance at 5am)
4:30am: 25g ON gold standard 100% whey shake (WS)
small canteloupe ~20g carbs
5g creatine gluconate, 5g glutamine, 2g taurine (creatine will be stopped last week)

5:00am: clen dose, ritalin

5:15am: 6 eggwhites
1 yolk
1/4 cup whole grain oatmeal dry measured then cooked with water
2 packets sweet 'n low
costco performance multivitamin

8:30am ~30g WS

11:00am lunch: 5oz chicken or turkey usually bbq'd (cant eat it any other way :puke: ) no sauce or anything though
2c salad with 1tsp vegetable oil/2tsp water balsamic vinegar
-or- 1 c brocolli

3:00pm: 5oz ground beef (93% lean is all i can afford)

3:30pm: preworkout: (used to take thermo hydroxadrine which has 25mg ephedra among other things but not sure now. would you guys suggest it?

4pm- ~6:30pm: workout+cardio (i am going to start to do 1 hour of cardio spread around different machines per reccomendation by the people who are helping us get ready for the show. yes/no?) no cardio on weekend

6:45pm: postworkout shake:
40g WP

8:00pm dinner: 5oz meat (chicken/turkey)
1 cup veggies

9:00pm (sometimes): 25g casein protein shake

High carb day (wed,sat) i try to get 150g carbs in on these days
on sat, i wake up at 8am, so everything is moved up 4 hrs and i dont eat the casien shake

4:30am: same as above

5:00am: same as above

5:15am: 4 eggwhites + 1 yolk
1/2 cup dry measured oatmeal then cooked with water
2 packets sweet 'n low
multivitamin

8:30am: ~30g WP
30g whole grain cereal (usully ezekiel cereal)
1 packet sweet 'n low

11:00am: 5oz chicken or turkey
2 cups salad w/above mentioned dressing

3:00pm: 5oz ground beef
1/2 cup brown rice

3:30pm: see above.

4pm- ~6:30pm workout +plus cardio- no ardio on weekend

6:45pm: postworkout shake:
40g WP
20g sugar

8:00pm dinner: 5oz meat (chicken/turkey)
1 cup veggies
30g low glycemic carbs (whatever i have)

so here it is!! feel free to look over my info/diet and correct me on anything. i am new to this so any help is appreciated. hopefully some seasoned vets can help me out on this! thanks

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
upinthisthread.gif

Just kidding... subbed.:lol:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
HAHAHA!! wow where did you get that!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Drop the 93% for fish. Tuna, tilapia whatever. Drop the drugs for the money. The food will get you much further and with the 93% being "ok" using the drugs with it im thinking youre breaking even/wasting some.

Clen at 40mcgs a day is not much. Sides are a reality and something youll have to deal with. i would run it, 40/60/80/100/off/off then repeat. Blood pressure monitors are soemtimes located in Walgreens useable for free. Pop in once in awhile and do it if you can. Also, the epehdra may be adding to the high blood pressure although clen is prolly more so the culprit.

I would switch the veggie oil for olive oil.(see recent thread in supp. article section)

I think you should push your 5:15am carbs to 11am so its a bit closer to your workout for the energy and drop the preWO thermo supp. in turn of upping clen dose.
Change clen to 5am and 3pm. I usually only dose once a day. The sides may hit harder but it has a 38hr half life anyway. So its still a ton in your system just less harsh sides i guess. I could sleep on clen so it wasnt a big deal for me to dose at 6pm and sleep. Also, closer to your workout it may be more effective.

Goodluck those are just some of my thoughts. Its a huge time consuming learning experience. Just gotta log everything here or personal book and adjust it for next time.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Drop the 93% for fish. Tuna, tilapia whatever. Drop the drugs for the money. The food will get you much further and with the 93% being "ok" using the drugs with it im thinking youre breaking even/wasting some.

Clen at 40mcgs a day is not much. Sides are a reality and something youll have to deal with. i would run it, 40/60/80/100/off/off then repeat. Blood pressure monitors are soemtimes located in Walgreens useable for free. Pop in once in awhile and do it if you can. Also, the epehdra may be adding to the high blood pressure although clen is prolly more so the culprit.

I would switch the veggie oil for olive oil.(see recent thread in supp. article section)

I think you should push your 5:15am carbs to 11am so its a bit closer to your workout for the energy and drop the preWO thermo supp. in turn of upping clen dose.
Change clen to 5am and 3pm. I usually only dose once a day. The sides may hit harder but it has a 38hr half life anyway. So its still a ton in your system just less harsh sides i guess. I could sleep on clen so it wasnt a big deal for me to dose at 6pm and sleep. Also, closer to your workout it may be more effective.

Goodluck those are just some of my thoughts. Its a huge time consuming learning experience. Just gotta log everything here or personal book and adjust it for next time.
yeah for sure bro! ha i am definately learning!

i wish i could afford fish, i had to go to just chicken instead of beef because i can get it way cheap in 40lb boxes from a friend who owns a restaurant supply store. is that ok?

by drugs do you mean glutamine/creatine/taurine? i have big tubs of them that i am just using up because i bought them by the kilo way back when.

i actually love the jacked feeling clen gives me ha i do pretty hard manual labor type jobs and it gives me energy so i like the sides!

i will do carbs at 11am then. that sounds like a way better idea. i am pretty weak in the gym now as it is!

i think the big reaction i had on sunday was from taking my ritalin inbetween breakfast and my first meal. usually i have something in my stomach when i take it. when i took the same dose yesterday i didnt even notice the clen. i did 20mcg in the morning, 20 at 9am and 20 at 2pm so it would hit during my workout. the only one i slightly felt was the one before my workout. definately going to bump the dosage up more.

i stopped taking those preworkout deals last week so i will just stay off them!

how does 30mcg at 5am and 30 at 3pm sound for tomorrow?

is the 40/60/80/100/off/off weeks or days? if days do i just stay off on the 7th day? i am 5 weeks out from my contest so if this is weeks you are saying i should lay off the last week?

thanks for the help bro and sorry for all the questions ha i am shooting in the dark at the moment!:happysad:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
DEFINATELY felt way better in the gym today! usually im beat from work and i have to force a workout. no carbs doesnt help either! i did an hour workout and didnt even feel tired. also felt like i could get a better peak contraction on the lifts. did chest/abs today:

-warmup rotators
-incline hammerstrength press 4 sets: 12,10,10,8+2 forced reps. 1plate/side,2/side,2+25/side, 3/side
-dips (focusing on lower chest) 4 sets: 12,10,10,8+rest pause 20sec then 3. bodyweight,25,35,45
-incline flyes 4 sets: 15,12,10,8. 37.5,40,42.5,47.5 per side
-hich pulley lower/mid chest flyes 7 sets of ten reps. 40,40,35,35,35,30,30

-hanging leg raises 3 sets: 12,12,10. bodyweight
-leg raises/hip crunch on decline bench with head where feet should be 3 sets: 12,12,12 bodyweight
-weighted crunch machine oblique crunches 3 sets: 13,13,13 bodyweight

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
sorry guys, finally had time today to update this. wednesday:
i did back/biceps:

-t bar rows with olympic bar in corner with v handle: 4 sets: 12,10,8,6: 2plates,4,5,6
-pullups: 4 sets: 8 (failure) ,6,6,5+3 forced: bodyweight
-v handle cable pulldowns 4 sets: 12,10,8,dropset-8,6,6: 120,140,160,180-140-100
-hyperextentions 3 sets: 15,12,10: bodyweight,25lbs,35lbs
-straight bar curls 3 sets: 10,8,6+3 forced: olympic bar+10lb/side,20lb/side,30lb/side
-standing alternating dumbell curls 3 sets: 12,10,8: 27.5,30,32.5
-single arm concentration curls: 3 sets 15,12,10: 17.5,20,22.5

thurs i did legs/calves:
-10 min warmup
-leg extentions 5 sets 15warmup,12,10,8,7+3 forced: 25lb/side,40/side,50/side,60/side,70/side
-romainian deadlifts 4 sets: 10,8,7,4: 45/side, 90/side,115/side, 135/side
-standing hammerstrength leg curls 4 sets: 15,15,12,10: 25/side,25/side,35/side,45/side
-single leg leg presses superset w/ low/close feet leg press 4 sets: 10/12,10/12,10/10,10/10: 80/140,80/160,90/170,100/180
-standing calf raises 10 sets of 10reps w/15sec rest between sets alternating feet position: 80lbs

fri i did shoulders:
rotator warmups
-seated dumbell press 4 sets: 12,10,8,7: 47.5/side, 55/side,60/side,65/side
-upright rows 4 sets: 12,10,10,8+restpause then 3: 10/side, 20/side,30/side,40/side
-standing lateral raises 4 sets: 12,10,10,8: 22.5,25,27.5,30 dumbells
-rear laterals 4 sets: 12,10,10,8: 20,22.5,35,27.5
-rear pec dec flyes 4 sets: 15,12,12,10: 80,90,100,110

wed i did 60mcg of clen (30mcg twice), thurs i did 80 (40 twice) and fri i did 100. still not feeling it a whole lot although i do have more energy and i am a little bigt shakey. nothing like sunday when i first took it. going to keep pushing the dosage i think. i am pretty unsensitive to stimulants: when i was taking ephedra, i was taking 100mg a day, caffine i was taking close to 800mg throughout the day, etc.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
finally got time do update:

started form last sat (sept 12th).

noticing more cuts coming in!

decided not to do sept 26th show, still moving in to apartment for college and too much going on. school starts the 28th so it will be too much stress i think. going to start carb cycling monday, i'll update my diet on here then.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at me, rocketman. I am still subbed to this thread. And also... Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids. In fact, it's cold as hell. And there's no one there to raise them if you did, rocketman.
anchorman lookatme.jpg

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
oh hahaha!! i got it now! ha never thought of that! guess it does huh!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Here is some pics of what i looked like 1 week out....finally!

Attachments

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job, man! Back and abs are shredded.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
thanks! as soon as i get pics from the show i will put them up. i lost another 5lbs or so after these pics before i dropped water and came in at like 163!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro! that is an insane transformation, I didn't know that was possible like that, kinda scared given some of the heart issues i've read but you got me wanting to try clen now....

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
hey thanks man! haha well good luck with it lol! it definately gets you jacked! but i didnt have any issues that i could see having to do with the heart, my bp was elevated but still within normal/what you wouuld expect. i didnt get any extra bloody noses or feel like you feel when your bp is way elevated. this was all while i was up around 160-180mcg (for some reason it takes very large doses of stimulants/thermogenics for me to start feeling it! i used to take 600mg caffine before workout and feel just slightly more energetic!).

also, i forgot to mention at the beginning of the thread that when i started cutting for the show, i weighed in at a large 230lbs. so rolling into this show, i lost something like 70lbs over the course of 24 weeks.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
So FINALLY here are some show pics. It took them FOREVER to put them up. My legs didnt come in because, well, i dont have legs ha! i have some cartilage damage in my knees which i need to have surgery on probably so i couldnt train legs much up to the show. Anyway, here they are:

Attachments

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
oh yeah, forgot to mention that i did this show with, as it turns out, swine flu. i got it the thursday before and lost 12 lbs going into the show on saturday. and i could hardly breathe onstage let alone hold a pose! so i was pretty stoked to see these pics and that i actually was in decent shape!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
nice man congrats! lower lats look damn good with those striations going through them! so when is the next show? :D

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
nice man congrats! lower lats look damn good with those striations going through them! so when is the next show? :D
thanks rubbering!

and thanks quinc! Ha yeah everybody said my back is what i beat everybody with! well i am going to take a year and try to put on more muscle to competitive in the open division. the guys i beat werent really that big although they were in fact bigger than me. maybe next spring or somethin

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
awesome man!

I really want to try and do a show next year myself.

reps for you bro for doing what many only wish they could do!

-James

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
awesome man!

I really want to try and do a show next year myself.

reps for you bro for doing what many only wish they could do!

-James
hey thanks a lot brother! i had a great time doing it especially when during the summer all the super hot girls i went to high school with used to blow me off (not in the sexual sense!) were like fighting with each other for me hahaha it was awesome!